PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Help Flashing Moto Droid and Other Androids...Please.

thephoneguy913
05-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Hey guys.. Im looking for some help from anybody with experience in flashing Android phones.
I've flashed 20+ Moto Droid and some other Androids with no problems until my Desktop Crashed on me last weekend....I have a back up of the files in my laptop and everything is unpacked and seems ok...but when im trying to run the "Android Flash" or the "final Step" ,it keeps giving this error: "C:\test\tap.tx not found".... I have 4 days now trying to figure it out myself with no luck...I made the empty text file in C:\TEST....but no luck..I have updated the SDK...but still not working...I will be glad to pay a reasonable price to someone that can help me with that..maybe TEAMVIEWER or something else....Please,let me know. Thank you in advance.

whitey10tc
05-26-2010, 12:33 PM
It's a shot in the dark but replace your test file with this one and see if it works.
test.rar ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Also does the phone show up in adb devices. That was one of the problems I encountered previously.

thephoneguy913
05-26-2010, 12:37 PM
yeah...the phone shows in ADB devices...I already did the whole flash on it...but I can not run the "Droid Flash".... I'm gonna try and change the file like you recommend...I'll post the results....Thank you buddie.

DankOfOwnage
05-26-2010, 12:49 PM
i used the guide on HoFo...if all else fails and u decide to go that route, i can walk you through it that way...but it looks to me u are doing it a different way.
If u decide to give the other method a shot...give me a call/text

thephoneguy913
05-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Problem Solved....Thank you Whitey... I owe you one :)

whitey10tc
05-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Oh no I owed you one.
Your welcome.