PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Cricket Touch Pro Rom

Dex
05-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Well finally the long awaited release of my cricket HTC Touch Pro Rom here it is enjoy

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

ten0rplaya04
05-25-2010, 12:22 AM
What's included on the rom and do you have any screenshots? Figures you'd release it right after I went and installed Tank's :P Luckily I have a second TP right now to test the rom with :D

EDIT: There is a serial request requirement with this rom. Do not install if you need your phone immediately after flashing unless you're sure you'll get the serial quickly :P.

915_P5
05-26-2010, 06:39 PM
kool imma try this rom out, its hard to find good cricket roms for the TP thanks again for all your hard work DEX

ten0rplaya04
05-28-2010, 03:57 AM
Here are some screen shots of the rom....First Impression: I love it. Just have to wait and see how I like it over the next few days as I play with it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Nat3
05-28-2010, 11:17 AM
The rom looks very interesting...problem is i don't have the serial generator..

ten0rplaya04
05-28-2010, 12:40 PM
The rom looks very interesting...problem is i don't have the serial generator..

You need to be a contributing member of the community and ask Dex for a serial. If you don't have enough posts, you can always purchase one from him. It's a very good rom :)

PS: That's why I made sure in my post to say that it requires a serial...It won't work out of the box unless you have the serial. Support the creators of the ROMs :)

Dex
06-25-2010, 11:51 AM
My bad guys i didnt release details regarding this rom its the same rom as the TP2 but its a different base please this is a beta so i expect bugs let me kno also to recieve a serial u must have 25 or more posts on gurus if u do not get to work just remember i check posts for validity non helpful posts will not count also there is only one serial per member if u need more then one contact me and we will work something out thank you

flashwizardchris
07-30-2010, 12:55 PM
dude this rom is awesome works great your awesome