PDA

View Full Version : Samsung A737 DLL

Latentk
05-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey everyone.

Looking for the Samsung A737 dll. Oddly enough I found the firmware, I just cannot flash the phone with PST without the DLL. If someone has it, I'd be more than willing to share the firmware with everyone. I most likely will share it either way, but I really need that A737 dll! :P

Thanks guys! Keep up the awesome work!

Dex
05-21-2010, 03:46 PM
there is no dll for that fone what u need is multiuploader its here posted witht hte behold stuff

Latentk
05-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Great thanks Dex.

I got the multi from the Behold section, but when I try to connect via the multiloader it cannot find the phone. Any ideas or tips? Or does anyone know how to put the A737 into bootloader?

Latentk
05-21-2010, 05:54 PM
I wanted people to know that I have found a solution to the problem. Some A737's are stuck in PictBridge mode and must be manually told to switch to the Samsung diagnostic port.

I found these on another forum (all credit goes to them: [Only registered and activated users can see links])

punch in *#0523#
then a screen should pop up

keep hitting # till you get to

[1] Debug Screen
[2] Version Information
[3] RF Test
[4] UMTS rf nv
[5] Read gsm rf nv
[6] Write gsm rf nv
[7] Band Base
[8] Audio
[9] Common

press 9

you should see

[1] Batt, Temp
[2] FTM NV read
[3] FTM NV set
[4] FTM NV unset
[5] Version Info
[6] USB Configuration
[7] DIAG Configuration
[8] Power on info
[9] Camera Tuning

press 6

you should see

[1] Samsung USB []
[2] Qualcom USB []
[3] PictBridge USB []

You want to select option 1, NOT 2 like the website says. Again this is NOT MY SOLUTION, I simply found it while scouring the internet. I hope this helps someone in a similar situation!