PDA

View Full Version : Why Blackberries Are Banned On PagePlus

THX1138
05-21-2010, 10:05 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

4MUSKRAT
06-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Was it BIS and BES. I know alot of my customers said they were getting data but then it would get cut off in about 2 months after activation.

ownmart
06-08-2010, 08:02 PM
there is a way around this to activate a blackberry on pageplus, but its illegal so therefore i wont share, just giving you info that it is possible

cellularlatino
06-08-2010, 08:30 PM
dude i dont think that is the issue pageplus never had unlimited internet and remember blackberry service is not free you have to pay more money to the phone company just to use there blackberry service

whitey10tc
06-08-2010, 08:32 PM
there is a way around this to activate a blackberry on pageplus, but its illegal so therefore i wont share, just giving you info that it is possibleAnd the discussion ends here. I have read that some people have had success with out being illegal. But that was over 6 months ago.

ownmart
06-08-2010, 08:51 PM
yes thats why I said I would not say how to do it.
It was possible to do it before but they changed policies, so unsure on what happened to the users who had blackberries activated before

mobilefreedom
06-29-2010, 05:42 AM
Blackberries were banned because of the billing issues that CS was having. A disproportionate amount of CS airtime was due to Blackberry (and Treo) users so they were simply cut off. The Palm device issue has apparently been fixed but the Blackberry and Verizon/Alltel prepaid device bans continue (prepaid devices banned by a Verizon move, not Page Plus. All Verizon byod mvnos were affected).

As before, only Page Plus of all the Verizon byod mvnos does not officially allow Blackberries. Though there are reports of some of the newer Berries like the Storm two slipping through. Generally 75% of Berries attempted on PPC fail.