PDA

View Full Version : vx8575 web and mms

jajuru
05-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Im trying to get web and mms on a vx8575 almost brick the phone by messing with the fileDB........ I read on the cricket forum that it can be done for cricket with the nvs files does anybody know or have the nvs files for metro pcs or can tell me what to hex change on it !!! i know the metro pcs setting i just need a little help with the hex kind of new to that............

thephoneguy913
05-11-2010, 10:45 PM
I use LGNPST Lab with VX8575 DLL....and Edit NV files....easy and safe...

jajuru
05-11-2010, 11:54 PM
**** boot loop again!!! what am i doing wrong phoneguy............
using lgnpst under phone settings nv edit couldn't touch the first two so the next one was the ports change them to 3128
change secure to 443
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
pass: metropcs
homepage: google.com

wthigon
05-12-2010, 01:47 AM

jajuru
05-12-2010, 07:16 PM
ahhhh ok!! will give it a try! first need help getting it out of loop this time bitpim just won't read it..........first time i got it out of loop was by hex editing the filedb and was able to get in bitpim and replace the file with the o.g file!! my question is wat is the difference this time i edit the nv file with lgnpst isn't it the same filedb and nv file? any suggestions will be appreciated................. i think is bricked but is all good is a learning prosses.........:)

jogitoxxx
05-21-2010, 12:55 PM
you don't need to use bitpim at all, just LGNPST...another thing verizon firmaware allows up to 10 characters in "user name" wich is your phone number, if you put more than 10 your phone will loop.

ahhhh ok!! will give it a try! first need help getting it out of loop this time bitpim just won't read it..........first time i got it out of loop was by hex editing the filedb and was able to get in bitpim and replace the file with the o.g file!! my question is wat is the difference this time i edit the nv file with lgnpst isn't it the same filedb and nv file? any suggestions will be appreciated................. i think is bricked but is all good is a learning prosses.........:)

tinobarko
11-28-2010, 10:27 PM
jajuru............this is the wap setting for metropcs lgvx11k
wap.metropcs.net
wap.metropcs.net
min only
pw(msl meid with metropcs caculation)
enjoy..............................