PDA

View Full Version : Any issues with Novatel 2200 keep throttling itself?

Taylor366
09-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Got a 2200 from tom about a month ago, had it for a week or so and then got throttled. Called Tom up and helped me out a little over a week ago and got it back up again. This morning it worked fine then I went to school and came back and had limited internet access so i disconnected and reconnected my computer and did a speed test which is showing 0.20 MBPS again as before. Has anyone noticed any changes in these devices?

Nickwitte
09-24-2014, 05:09 PM
I purchased a dethrottled 2200 last week on the flashedmifis.net ebay and got it on wednesday and it worked amazingly. But today it is now running at .20 the same as yours is right now. Not sure what the issue is myself. Regardless of whatever it is going on with it, I am really grateful for the work that Rich and Tom have done on this. Already payed for itself ten-fold.

frontage2
09-24-2014, 05:58 PM
Mine is throttled just now. Came to forums to see whats up. Maybe I'm not understanding this but I thought the dethrottled 2200 mifis (when the fix is applied) coulndt be throttled anymore?

Nickwitte
09-24-2014, 06:43 PM
Mine is throttled just now. Came to forums to see whats up. Maybe I'm not understanding this but I thought the dethrottled 2200 mifis (when the fix is applied) coulndt be throttled anymore?

While yes that is the intent of the dethrottle. That being said, it doesn't stop them (verizon) from attempting to find away around the dethrottle. Verizon puts a lot of money into closing loopholes. Not saying this is what has happened today, just that it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that it could happen. If it did, Rich and Tom would probably be on the way to finding a new fix to combat their new fix, and thus the circle would continue.

alcatrazcc
09-24-2014, 06:51 PM
has anyone tried pulling the battery for 30 seconds and resetting the device? i remember rich stating a while back if inet was slow it was due to leavin the devices on for a long time?

frontage2
09-24-2014, 07:07 PM
While yes that is the intent of the dethrottle. That being said, it doesn't stop them (verizon) from attempting to find away around the dethrottle. Verizon puts a lot of money into closing loopholes. Not saying this is what has happened today, just that it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that it could happen. If it did, Rich and Tom would probably be on the way to finding a new fix to combat their new fix, and thus the circle would continue.
I see...Thanks for the reply

Nickwitte
09-24-2014, 07:08 PM
has anyone tried pulling the battery for 30 seconds and resetting the device? i remember rich stating a while back if inet was slow it was due to leavin the devices on for a long time?

First thing i tried. Didn't press the reset button as they said not to do that or the dethrottle would go away. But pulling the battery out and waiting then putting it back on didn't seem to help.

frontage2
09-24-2014, 07:09 PM

I tried that too but same results.

elisa191
09-24-2014, 10:38 PM
Most of you guys I know well as it seems I have flashed your devices a few times.

I need to ask a question and I need honest reponses so we can see if this is an issue. It will not effect us re-flashing your mifis.

Have any of you tried to activate online or have you contacted customer support?

Thanks

elisa191

Nickwitte
09-24-2014, 11:07 PM
Most of you guys I know well as it seems I have flashed your devices a few times.

I need to ask a question and I need honest reponses so we can see if this is an issue. It will not effect us re-flashing your mifis.

Have any of you tried to activate online or have you contacted customer support?

Thanks

elisa191

Thats a no from me.

MiFiMan2200
09-24-2014, 11:16 PM
Yep the 2200's are throttled again, so much for "PERMANENT DETHROTTLE" :(

I have been noticing strange behavior for the last 2-3 weeks where the units would appear to be throttled and then at other times would run at fairly normal 3G speed rates. It was abundantly obvious that Verizon was fiddling with something and this morning apparently they finished as every MiFi (and I have gotten a lot of them) was hit. Every single one.

And while I am not going to take any potshots here I think the proprietors should stop advertising something that simply isn't true. There is no such thing as a "PERMANENTLY DETHROTTLED" device on Verizon Prepaid any longer.

Discuss.

alcatrazcc
09-24-2014, 11:26 PM
just curious how much data have you guys been pulling with the devices before you got throttled?

Nickwitte
09-24-2014, 11:28 PM
I had been experiencing similar issues that mifiman spoke about. I noticed that a couple times in the last week. i would see substantial drops in speed. No longer then 10 minutes at a time but it continued to happen more frequently each day until today in which it completely throttled.

MiFiMan2200
09-24-2014, 11:42 PM
Data use doesn't appear to matter, just as before. Some of these units had used very little data (no more than a couple hundred MBs over 30 days) while others had used several GB.

I want to add in fairness that I have purchased several devices from another proprietor which are experiencing the same thing HOWEVER this guy was at least honest and explained that Verizon is doing the throttling on the accounts on the network side, which is more or less what I expected when this whole fiasco began in March.

frontage2
09-24-2014, 11:50 PM

Thanks

elisa191

no to both questions

Taylor366
09-25-2014, 12:11 AM
I have not myself tried to activate online but my girlfriend was tinkering with the settings of the mifi after the first throttle incident.she said she did not reset either but never mentioned if she tried to view the account online. Even if she did would that of kept you from dethrottling the second time?I will check with her in the morning to verify

rich hathaway
09-25-2014, 12:50 AM
if your devices were done via remote then throttle was/is possible,we only gaurantee dethrottle thru mail in,the 2200 remote dethrottle was added into the firm as a beta to be tested for a while to see how long it would last,i posted that in the forum the same day i added it the firmware and i know elisa has posted it as well,it has not been proven yet,thats what a beta is.

so ask yourselves if that is your situation,i have had 2 2200 running,one vzw and one virgin mobile,i flashed them when i first made the dethrottle and they are still fine, our 2200 mail in service dethrottle is working great,and as for your guys's speed going up and down,thats not vzw testing or what ever it was that was said its because your using a wireless device nothing more, all mifis do that

MiFiMan2200
09-25-2014, 01:03 AM
if your devices were done via remote then throttle was/is possible,we only gaurantee dethrottle thru mail in,the 2200 remote dethrottle was added into the firm as a beta to be tested for a while to see how long it would last,i posted that in the forum the same day i added it the firmware and i know elisa has posted it as well,it has not been proven yet,thats what a beta is.

so ask yourselves if that is your situation,i have had 2 2200 running,one vzw and one virgin mobile,i flashed them when i first made the dethrottle and they are still fine, our 2200 mail in service dethrottle is working great,and as for your guys's speed going up and down,thats not vzw testing or what ever it was that was said its because your using a wireless device nothing more, all mifis do that

Mine were mail-in service so the remote "BETA" is not the issue.

Nickwitte
09-25-2014, 01:21 AM

Mine was ordered from either yours or an affiliates ebay last week and it was listed as dethrottled and flashed. It is currently throttled.

rich hathaway
09-25-2014, 01:28 AM
@ mifi2200
if you mean the problem with your original devices if i remember correctly yours were stuck in dl mode and had been reset, that makes a difference in the device working or not,i just went back and read your pm's from that time i had told you it is important not to fiddle with the devices,tom told me he replaced your 2 devices because they were not flashable.i am just finishing up a solution to recover 2200 mifis that are stuck in dl mode because so many of them do that and are stuck in dm when you get them from ebay or wherever you may buy them.all we can do keep trying to make the solutions,firms and tools better.

EDIT: my mistake,i just noticed you are mifiman2200,i thought you were the user mifi2200,i am sorry we had no pm's,your name is so similar.

rich hathaway
09-25-2014, 01:31 AM
Mine was ordered from either yours or an affiliates ebay last week and it was listed as dethrottled and flashed. It is currently throttled.

lets take a look at it tomorrow if you will share you usb port,pm me your number and tom or i will call you and have a look.

frontage2
09-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Mine were mail-in service so the remote "BETA" is not the issue.

Mine was mailed in also for the "throttle fix", definitely THROTTLED now.

rich hathaway
09-25-2014, 11:50 AM
@Nickwitte I am here now and have time to look at your device but I have no way to get ahold of you,pm me your number bro

mifi2200
09-25-2014, 04:55 PM
Hi, I'm mifi2200.
So as I understand, you have my 2mifis in Kansas? And not in Florida? And you are trying to make the dethrottle HW stay?

JaiFar1996
09-25-2014, 05:38 PM
I just started experiencing what you all described. Bad fluctuations in speeds even on new accts. Definitely havent seen fluctuations like this in years. Maybe its just for a day. I dont think its a conicidence though. I guess certain regions get hit first. For once my region wasnt the first

rich hathaway
09-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Hi, I'm mifi2200.
So as I understand, you have my 2mifis in Kansas? And not in Florida? And you are trying to make the dethrottle HW stay?

i have your mifi's?
no i am not working on dethrottle for 2200 it is done and has been for a long time,i did spend the day looking at 2 devices that were only getting .20mbps,they were not throttled,just so everyone knows if you are throttled you will experience speeds of around .05mbps not .20mbps,these 2 devices were both at .20mbps this morning and are now with the same account at 1.05mbps which is still a little slow for my area but pretty close to where they should be.
i would like to try this repair on some of you guys's devices in the next few days,i see exactly why they are slow and seems it is fixable but i am not sure why this is happening yet,it is def not vzw's doing but this happens on the device and maybe is the fault of the efs,it needs to be looked into and determined why it is happening so we can stop it from happening,but these devices that are speed checking around .20mbps are not throttled.
we will try to get the repairs done for you guys in next few days so please dont "fiddle" with the devices and mess them up, the repair will take less than a minute once we have your usb.

EDIT: Please only devices we have flashed or preflashed or sold for now,once we have a way to keep this from happening we can do it for everyone.but for now this vulnerability will only be used to fix our customers devices.

mifi2200
09-26-2014, 11:08 AM
Rich, thanks for the update. Let me know when mine are working and ready to ship back. Will wait.

JaiFar1996
09-26-2014, 01:09 PM
actually throttled mifis and phones would go up to .300mbs but never over. I always saw the range .200mb-.300mbs on throttled mifis

Nickwitte
09-26-2014, 01:42 PM
actually throttled mifis and phones would go up to .300mbs but never over. I always saw the range .200mb-.300mbs on throttled mifis
Never seen something throttled hit .30 . Interesting though.

JaiFar1996
09-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Never seen something throttled hit .30 . Interesting though.

I thought it was like that with everyone. hmmmm. Yeah, the throttled ones (and ive had over 100 of them) still work great for pandora and web browsing. But sux for streaming movies in real time unless you pause. Youtube buffers probably 2-3 times per video. Looks like you all's get throttled all the way down to 1x :-/

rich hathaway
09-26-2014, 02:55 PM
for throttle really is more like .0xmbps,maybe up to .10mbps
i have throttled many of these devices myself to test this,i think there may be some confusion on what is throttled or i mean the terminology,from what i have seen the devices that are around the .2mbps are not throttled or at least not by the carrier,again this is from what i have seen and doesnt mean its law (lol).
but the device itself can slow down to that mark by loosing some values,not sure why (yet),but hopefully will be soon.so i think everyone is calling there devices throttled when really they are just messed up and need correct values written to them and not dethrottled.
the key is finding why the devices loose those values,it is already known why loosing them will slow your devices down just not known why they fail to retain that block of info.

alcatrazcc
09-26-2014, 02:55 PM
ive seen alot of throttled devices too sit at .200 mbps also.. thats like the norm i think for throttle...

eddie24102
09-26-2014, 08:26 PM
I have a mifi 2200 dethrottled version. Runs. 20mbs any fix for this?

rich hathaway
09-26-2014, 08:48 PM
we are kinda beta testing a temp solution for it

frontage2
09-27-2014, 10:15 AM
So...Not withstanding the fix that they are working on, in the past, when does the throttle usually stop and go back to normal? Is it at the beginning of the billing cycle or something? Because I just recently got mine and with the 2 free months, is it after renewal date on the sheet, or is it the next month (ex. if the paper says renewal date nov 6, would the throttle stop on oct 6, or nov 6)?

rich hathaway
09-27-2014, 10:30 AM
no it does not stop and go back to normal ever or at least i see no listener in the devices that would suggest that dethrottle is to be an option or timestamped or anything else,i can only see the listener for option for throttle,i thought that was strange but it seems that way in all the mifis i have been into.of course its possibly i either missed whatever that file is or just dont understand it fully but having said that i have not seen or heard of any throttled mifi going back to full speed.

there is ALOT in these devices that can slow them down besides throttling, only novtell has a file specifically made to speed up the device but even when novatells speed file is activated it is overridden by throttle and/or other files.

the fact is less speed=less data=less money you cost the provider

rich hathaway
09-27-2014, 10:39 AM
also i should say if you think your devices are throttled do this to help check.

on a pc that has the correct drivers installed plug your in your mifi and let drivers load,if you do not see at least 3 ports in your device manger under "ports" that are novatel then your device has another problem,the 2200 are the worst about this,they like to slip into download mode when they do you will only get 1 port they also tend to have software issues that "hide"part of the devices tree and make some blocks of the firm not available to the device so it is kinda of handicapped if you will.seems to me that the device shouldnt run like this but it does because the boot block is unharmed its only part of the amss that is fubared,its a strange little device,i know its the most popular of the mifis but i would like to see people switch to the zte 890L it will run circles around any mifi out there and seems to be pretty stable and smooth,ive been running one for a long time now with Alot of data gone thru it and it is kickin ass i think elisa will say the same about it,it is the best device out there right now.and doesnt have all the probs the 2200 has.

frontage2
09-27-2014, 11:28 AM
I see, I didnt know it was for sale, didnt see it on website. Do you guys have any, I bought my 2200 from elisa recently, so what would i have to do to get that. Would you guys take into account my recent purchase? Do I have to bring my own?

rich hathaway
09-27-2014, 11:32 AM
we can sell you one or flash yours for you,i think we sell for 149 with free month or maybe 2 months of service i am not for sure,ask elisa he handles that part,we dont have alot of those devices yet so they are not on the website yet.

frontage2
09-27-2014, 08:34 PM
we can sell you one or flash yours for you,i think we sell for 149 with free month or maybe 2 months of service i am not for sure,ask elisa he handles that part,we dont have alot of those devices yet so they are not on the website yet.

Ok. I mailed it back to him, cant get a hold of him tho...frustrating

Taylor366
09-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Tried checking for Ports I think I only seen 1. All drivers are installed. My fastest download speed I have seen so far is 23know and I have full service with Verizon so IM really not sure what's going on

Taylor366
09-28-2014, 11:46 PM
And Tom I did ask my gf about the activation and she said she DID try to link online with verizon because she could not hear the balance over the phone of the mifi account. Sorry if this caused an inconvenience. Mifi still stuck at .20mbps :/

JaiFar1996
09-29-2014, 08:40 AM
Why would activating online or logging into acct affect anything? Is that what causes the throttle?

frontage2
09-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Why would activating online or logging into acct affect anything? Is that what causes the throttle?

I didn't do anything on mine, slowed down. Probably used mifi a grand total of only 2weeks. Longest Ive gone without something happening to it is about a week

JaiFar1996
09-29-2014, 05:19 PM
That's about right. Well...whatever the issue, I'm sure Rich and Tom will get it right. We all gotta keep in mind that if anthing changes in the network, that is not their fault. Verizon's security filters are no joke

eddie24102
09-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Any solution to fix the slow dethrottled mifi's?

alcatrazcc
09-30-2014, 04:24 AM
my suggestion to anyone i would have to say is dont abuse the usage on the device... streaming video and all sorts of high bandwidth are def getting them flagged.. everyone whos had issues please state what you have been using the device for? id bet 9 of 10 with issues are using high bandwidth 2gb or more in a week or two.... netflix and youtube should never be recommended on these that crap eats bandwidth horribly..if i was to guess exactly what is happening heres my guess... anyone who has a basic plan through verizon new account gets a threshhold or amount of days then a data filter throttle is applied to all basic plan accounts who reach the threshold.. reason i think its only with basic plan that throttle is ever applied is because if your on the 35 or 45 dollar plans a month verizon wants you to burn up that data mb so you buy more therefore they prolly never throttle them plans... someone should try switching the devices to 35 or 45 dollar plan and see if throttle is removed?

alcatrazcc
09-30-2014, 04:48 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
hopefully now since sprint has turned up the heat on verizon, verizon will match them with some unlimited plans...

JaiFar1996
09-30-2014, 10:29 AM
hopefully now since sprint has turned up the heat on verizon, verizon will match them with some unlimited plans...

That'll never happen. Verizon is literally many years ahead of sprint and they know that. Verizon can charge whatever they want for their LTE/XLTE and people will keep paying

rich hathaway
09-30-2014, 01:03 PM
That'll never happen. Verizon is literally many years ahead of sprint and they know that. Verizon can charge whatever they want for their LTE/XLTE and people will keep paying

sad but true...

alcatrazcc
09-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Sprint just doesn't have the greatest 4g coverage yet but if you ask me unlimited data for 60 a month is a steal considering verizon only gives 500mb with the 45 dollar unlimited plan... i think verizon will lose tons of customers everyone i know around here has sprint or switched to because verizon data costs are ridiculous...

rich hathaway
09-30-2014, 08:05 PM
i am in kc and have a store only 15 min from sprint world headquarters so you know coverage here for them is top tier for what they are capable of and to be honest it is no where even close to vzw,but i think vzw and spr have a diff crowd so there is room for both in most markets.

frontage2
09-30-2014, 11:56 PM
Do yall ever answer your emails? Cant get anyone to respond...

Taylor366
10-01-2014, 08:05 AM
still waiting. Thinking about getting millenicom mifi. 20GB for 69.99. Not too bad

JaiFar1996
10-03-2014, 11:20 AM
So...Tom cant remote preflash at the time. How can I get mine done? Ive prepaid a few weeks ago. I see you all still have remote flashing posted on ebay. Would you be able to do it Rich?

alcatrazcc
10-03-2014, 04:23 PM
tom also said to me 3-4 weeks ago that he would flash these other 4510s for me because of the whole situation that happened to me i paid 105 dollars for a (preflashed device)and all i got was one of my own devices flashed remotely after they sent me two bunk devices..... i pm'd him weeks ago to do them when he told me to over the phone and still no response... these guys are very unprofessional.. don't tell customers one thing and then ignore them ...

JaiFar1996
10-03-2014, 04:50 PM
I understand they are super busy. I just wanted to figure out how to get them done. I was thinking if TOM cant do them maybe Rich can. This is the last batch i have anyway. Just need to move them. Really, we all need to catch up on pending orders and orders owed before taking on new ones.

rich hathaway
10-03-2014, 05:01 PM
if you have minimum 15mbps connection i can do a few preflashes tomorrow morning,pm your info,and please have hamachi,teamviewer and usb gate installed ahead of time.

frontage2
10-03-2014, 06:27 PM
So...Tom cant remote preflash at the time. How can I get mine done? Ive prepaid a few weeks ago. I see you all still have remote flashing posted on ebay. Would you be able to do it Rich?

Where is Tom ....

alcatrazcc
10-03-2014, 08:21 PM
tom is hidin out from all the people who want to cut his head off ISIS style lol

Taylor366
10-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Yea same here. Tom is VERY difficult to get a hold of. I need to get my mifi dethrottled again. This will be the second time getting it unthrottled. Hey Rich, is there a way to make a back up profile or something of only my specific mifi in case if it throttles again then I can just upload it back up with cdma workshop? Both times it has throttled has been within a week span. Seems like this would be an easier way than trying to keep getting some one to repair it over and over again.

rich hathaway
10-04-2014, 10:45 AM
dethrottle has nothing to do with your profile,so no that wont help,do you get all 3 ports when you plug your device in?

rich hathaway
10-04-2014, 11:06 AM
i can do some remotes for mifis this morning,pm me anyone if you have decent internet speed and need to get some done.

JaiFar1996
10-15-2014, 09:34 AM
place went dead...lol. everyone still flashing?

jsherbaugh
10-16-2014, 09:14 AM
Tom or Rich I order one off eBay it was not working so Tom sent out a new one it has a speed of only .20 I live way out in the woods but get great 3g and 4G on my cells with Verizon . Anyway is there anyway someone can remote in and fix this. I would need to use my phone data so hope it would not take to long.

rich hathaway
10-16-2014, 03:47 PM
tom is gone,so i am trying to fix all this mess,if we dont need to reload your device you will still have to have about 5mbps connection if we need to reload you need at least 15mbps speed,do you have either?

MiFiMan2200
10-16-2014, 04:27 PM
tom is gone,so i am trying to fix all this mess,if we dont need to reload your device you will still have to have about 5mbps connection if we need to reload you need at least 15mbps speed,do you have either?

What do you mean Tom is gone? I certainly haven't been able to reach him for about a month now...

At any rate I would still like my messed up MiFi 2200 fixed up. I have 50+ mbps connection available so not a problem.

rich hathaway
10-16-2014, 04:43 PM
ok i can take a look,please install hamachi and usb gate as well as teamviewer i can probly look in the morning if you are here.

all i heard about tom is he had some kind of accident and had some kind of head surgery,his brother told me that a few days ago.

jsherbaugh
10-16-2014, 10:31 PM
Rich Can you fix mine I got it from tom on Sept it only get .18-20 it came that way from eBay Tom will not answer . I can hook my cell up so you can fix it if it dont take that long Please let me know. I will be here in the morn

rich hathaway
10-17-2014, 01:11 AM
i can have a look at yours but usb over network does not work with phones for the most part,can you get to another location where you have non-phone internet?

jsherbaugh
10-17-2014, 07:41 AM
No I am stuck :( I work way out in the Fields nothing out here . Is there a way you can tell me how to fix no intention of doing it again just want this fixed I am sure you understand

rich hathaway
10-17-2014, 10:12 AM
i cant tell you how to fix because i do not know what is wrong without looking at it,you can ck to see if its stuck in dl mode, alot of 2200 have this problem because of corrupt nvm,to check,with proper drivers loaded and device plugged into your pc open device manager and expand "ports" if you have only status port and no application and modem novatel ports this is your issue or if you have cdmaws connect and send any command and if in dl mode the tool will tell you this.
if it is in dl mode i made a tool last week to recover those devices as long as the modem.bin is still loaded and working it will recover them, if the modem is corrupt it will require some surgery or even jtag to recover the device.

jsherbaugh
10-17-2014, 11:18 AM
It shows three ports status gps and app com 5-3 and 7 it cam like this from Tom ( Hope He is getting Better by the way) I only have access to my cell for internet but you said you can not do it that way :(

- - - Updated - - -

rich hathaway
10-17-2014, 11:29 AM
ok doesnt seem to be in dl mode,can you get to a library or starbucks or mcdonalds that has free wifi so i can take a look for you?

jsherbaugh
10-17-2014, 11:42 AM
I need to charge up laptop 1st but the Micky dees here is only 1mb would my phone connection not be faster for you to look

- - - Updated - - -

I need to charge up laptop 1st but the Micky dees here is only 1mb would my phone connection not be faster for you to look
you can call me if you like 803-645-2169

rich hathaway
10-17-2014, 11:46 AM

jsherbaugh
10-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Let me see if I can get a better speed somewhere else how much you need speed wise ? its a shame you cant do it over my 4g but I understand or do you have a newer unit I can buy and pay for overnight shipping by the way thanks for stepping up to the plate and helping you will be on here if i do get a faster way to connect

rich hathaway
10-17-2014, 12:58 PM
i am here in the mornings but after my shop opens at noon im usually busy there so may be the next morning or after i am home before i can read threads again,if we dont need to reload the device 5mbps is needed if we do need to load device 15mbps min is needed

jsherbaugh
10-17-2014, 01:01 PM
will you be around tonite Rich I can get to a fast wifi network later on after 7

rich hathaway
10-17-2014, 01:13 PM
by the way thanks for stepping up to the plate and helping

well its kinda my responsibility as i hired/partnered with tom to have him do the sales,flashing and remoting for me while i made the tools, firmwares and solutions,i didnt want to deal with all of it but now i am lol.
this goes without saying,thanks to everyone for your patience while i try to get these orders and flashes all sorted and back on track.

i will be but at my house i only have mifi for web because i live away from any city,so i have to do them from my shop where i have fiber 1000mbps connection

jsherbaugh
10-17-2014, 01:25 PM
I understand same here I live hours away in the south from anywhere this is the only internet I can get sucks I had three from Tom everyone was bad when they got here now I am stuck (Not your Fault ) Anyways Would you be willing to ship one out to me and I will then send this back to you cause this is the only way I have net to do ebay and stuff even at this slow ass speed. I will also send you some cash with the send back . Wont rip you off I am a man of my word just need this worked out and getting to a good wifi would take hours to drive . If I could figure it out myself I would do it.

rich hathaway
10-17-2014, 02:17 PM
yes i can do that,why dont you pm the details to me