PDA

View Full Version : palm treo 800w to Metro Pcs

jimxxx
04-28-2010, 12:07 AM
can some help me to flash a treo 800w to metro pcs with tutorials and files please ?

whitey10tc
04-28-2010, 01:36 AM
can some one help me to flash my treo 800w spring to metropcs ? files and tutorial please .Follow the link [Only registered and activated users can see links] , then for Metro you will need to change the setting accordingly.

I also deleted your Hijack in the cricket sub forum. Please use the search feature in the future.

08-23-2010, 11:48 PM
[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links][/HIDE-THANKS]

Above is a CABinet file I just made that changes the Wake Up, Radio On & Radio Off graphics along with some of the MMS settings. I'll build a new set of IOTA NV settings and such over the next few days. I'll probably skip the requirement of CDMA Workshop and just release a single program that interfaces with the phone and makes the changes though, probably a simple GUI where you enter your MDN/MIN and it does the rest.

until then, enjoy the cab for what it's worth.

*update* - The cab is now compressed. It's 85% smaller although it has more in it! If this cab doesn't decompress on your device, you probably don't have an 800w.

Founder of the MetroMOB j/k

_____ __ _____ ________ __________
/ \ _____/ |________ ____ / \ \_____ \\______ \
/ \ / \_/ __ \ __\_ __ \/ _ \ / \ / \ / | \| | _/
/ Y \ ___/| | | | \( <_> ) Y \/ | \ | \
\____|__ /\___ >__| |__| \____/\____|__ /\_______ /______ /
Founder\/ \/ Guest \/ \/ 2010 \/

francis105d1
06-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Anyone knows how to flash the Treo 800w to Boost Mobile? I have already a phone with this company but it's an old one. Sprint and Boost use the same network. I would like to know if it is possible to make my treo 800w with Boost?

rich hathaway
06-10-2011, 11:24 AM
you will need to flash the same way as you would to cricket or metro,just adjust the settings to boost.so i would suggest you look in the cricket forum and find the cricket flash and modify accordingly.i personally use windows cabs to do this one.it one takes about 2 or 3 min to get everything working but i believe there is a long version posted in the cricket subforums you could modify.