PDA

View Full Version : Here's the Perfect Present for Your Friends Who Freak Out Without a Cell Phone

Wireless News
08-26-2014, 08:40 PM
Last winter as I settled into an airplane seat before a four-day trip to a conference in Northern California, I made a horrific discovery: I’d left my cell phone in my car. How could I survive without being able to text, check Twitter, and upload photos to Instagram? They’ve created the noPhone, a smartphone alternative that, according to the noPhone website, “simulates the exact weight and dimensions of your most beloved gadget in order to alleviate any feelings of inadequacy generated by the absence of a real smartphone.” “With a thin, light and completely wireless design, the noPhone acts as a surrogate to any smart mobile device, enabling you to always have a rectangle of smooth,-cold plastic to clutch without forgoing any potential engagement with your direct environment,” write the creators on the site.

More... (http://news.yahoo.com/heres-perfect-present-friends-freak-without-cell-phone-234559012.html)