PDA

View Full Version : Flashedphones.net (Elisa191) Customer service experience. 4510l 4620l 2200 LC11

wildstyle01
08-24-2014, 02:40 PM
Tom (Elisa191) over at flashedphones.net has repeatedly gone out of his way to help me. I have been dealing with him for about a year. Weeks ago he spent time with me on the LC11. Just recently, I received some 2200s with his and Richs dethrottle solution, as well as 4510s and 4620s ready for flashing. Everything he has done for me has worked out perfect. If you are debating on whether or not to use his services, stop thinking about it and DO IT!! His prices are great, and his turn around time is excellent. Whenever I text or e-mail him, he is always there to help. Thanks for all your hard work and for keeping us flashers in business with your help and knowledge.

rich hathaway
08-24-2014, 04:44 PM
thanks for the kind words man,I am sure Tom will appreciate it,I do.

elisa191
09-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Thank you very much for your buisness look forward to doing more units for you

elisa191 (aka Tom)

DELandes
09-27-2014, 07:41 PM
I have had quite the opposite experience with Elisa191 / Tom Brossco / flashedmifis.net.

I messaged him through his website about a non working Buy link on a Novatel (or Novetel, as he calls it on his site) 4620L. I got no reply. Two days later I check back and the Buy link was working but he had raised the price by $50, from $99 to $149. So I looked at the 4510L, which in my opinion is the better mifi device, for $139, and bought one. I received an email from paypal saying the money was sent, and one email from Tom saying he would mail it the following Wednesday, and even included a USPS tracking number. That was 2 weeks ago and he has yet to send it, USPS says they are still waiting for the package. And I've gotten no reply to two emails I've sent him to two of his email address.

I'm glad someone has gotten some satisfactory service from him, but I have not as it's starting to look like I've been straight up ripped off.

rich hathaway
09-27-2014, 09:02 PM
we raise the price when we have to many orders to keep up with because its slows it down and allows to get caught up.
pm me the name of the paypal account it was paid with and your name and the date it was it paid and let me look it up.
did you pay with echeck because sometimes peeps do and dont mean to,in those cases we dont ship until it clears.
if we overlooked you i am sorry but let me look it up and find out what happened.

DELandes
09-30-2014, 08:21 PM
Rich,

PM'd you the purchase info two days ago. Still waiting for some sort of response.

Pretty funky having to deal with this issue through a web forum rather than direct.

DELandes
10-29-2014, 06:09 PM
I guess by now I can reasonably say that Elisa191 / Tom Brossco / flashedmifis.net has scammed me and ripped me off. It's been 6.5 weeks since I paid him $139 for a Novatel Mifi device. It's been 6 weeks since he said he would ship it. And it's been a month since he lied and said he had shipped it, but would ship another. And I have yet to recieve anything. I havn't even gotten a reply to any emails I've sent him.

At this point I guess my only recourse is to contact the Better Business Bureau, and Florida Tax Board. And post to as many forums as I can warning people that flashedmifis.net is a ripoff scam.

rich hathaway
10-29-2014, 08:11 PM
You never got your device,that sucks,i just went back and read our msgs..this was the last one i sent you after i finally got ahold of tom --
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i just got ahold of him,he said he is not even going to research it he is sending another device out to u today i asked him to ad an extra month of service for you,please let me know if you probs after you receive it,im sorry again for the delay and appreciate your patience.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
man this is crazy,this was i think the biggest scam ive ever seen i think he even got away with more than the idiot who did the iphone flash scam
ill send you one,resend me your info i have some new 4510l it wasa 4510 wasnt it?

EDIT-he wont be coming here anymore i banned him for life, ill give any of you guys who got ripped off by him his personal num,i cant post it but i can pm it if anyone wants it,he doesnt ever answer it anymore when i call but it is still in service

DELandes
11-02-2014, 03:24 PM
I'll reply via PM.

rich hathaway
11-06-2014, 08:02 PM
just an update on our buddy tom aka brian aka elisa 191 aka flashedmifis.net

as of 3 weeks ago i locked him out of my server and he can no longer flash any mifi except 2200 and lc11 only because dfs can do them but strangely enough he is still selling flashes and flashed devices,his brother told me he was in a terrible accident and had some kind of head surgery,then i later figure out his brother is him,they mis-spell all the same words in all the same places ect.

so for having head surgery and not being able to see he has been and is loggin onto his paypal daily and getting every penny out of paypal as it becomes available,even though it is in essence stealing from the people that sent him there devices and bought new devices that i had to replace.what a worm.
i wonder if he will figure out i can see his paypal :) lmao

i blacked out the names his victims but you see he is brian mcmullin on paypal but elisa here and tom to his friends,wow.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

wireless4all
11-07-2014, 07:09 PM
TOM AKA BRIAN, scammed me for over $600. I sent him 12 devices which I never got it back, in addition to I bough 4 devices which my customers never received. I am a cell phone dealer and more than any thing I lost my reputation as I had to give every body their money back. A honest question would be for Rich.. How can you give them access to your server without even knowing much about him, yes we have seen his videos on youtube and all but its like inviting a stranger to your home with no knowledge of him what so ever. I am planning on visiting some family in Florida next month and will make a plan to stop by at his residence.

rich hathaway
11-07-2014, 08:05 PM
well in my defense i would say he has been a member here for 4 years and in that time we have pm'd back and forth when he needed help or even to just chat,so i kinda thought i knew him good enough to give him a simple task to log into my server and load some devices then write a name on a label and hand to the peep at the post office,i never thought in a million years he would pull some baby s**t like this.

on another note my wife called him an hour ago from the stores fax number he didnt answer but he called back 5 min later

i could tell he was shocked when i answered,he proceeded to tell me he was brian not tom,i told him last time i talked to tom he told me he was brian not tom but he just let everyone call him tom,so i promptly told him to cut the bs he said he has a big box of devices he was sending me from all the people he ripped off,which i am sure is bs also,but i did tell him what low-life he is for doing to people he doesnt even know and someday one of them will probably see him.
anyway he didnt sound like he just had head or brain surgery and is blind ect.

alcatrazcc
11-10-2014, 01:49 PM
i called him out month's ago on here.... when he sent me multiple devices that weren't even flashed lmao..i woulda never put him on blast but he tried to screw my family over.... guy is a darn crook flat out .and i said it to ya rich how can you work with this crook cus i knew rich you were better than that.. i knew i wasnt losing my mind and he was purposely trying to scam me ....

rich hathaway
11-10-2014, 05:29 PM
ya i owe like 5 people apologies for not listening to them telling me he was like that,its just strange because he stay'd pretty much trouble free while he was here,thats why i thought you guys had him confused with someone else.

another member here was telling me about his brothers and such,he even copied me on a pm form him where he was telling him that he has 2 twin brothers and going into detail about them,that member i think has tom pegged,he was explaining that tom has multiple personalities thats where he comes up with brothers that are twins and all.

when i spoke with him a couple days ago he told something about his older and his younger brother,but in that pm he clearly stated they are all identical twins or triplets,man the lies are so thick with him i can even keep up with it all,anyway if i do get devices back from him i will return to all you guys if havent already replaced them but i think i already replaced for most all of you,i did tell him to leave them in packages so i could tell who's was who's. but i bet i never get squat from him

DELandes
11-19-2014, 06:47 PM
THUMBS UP to Rich. He has gone above and behind the call of duty!!

He sent me a Novatel MIFI 4510L to make up for the one Tom ripping me off for.

The Mifi has already come in handy when solar wind from sun spots took out my main internet WAN for a day. I was able to fire the Mifi up and broadcast my radio show.

Though.. it would have been nice to have the Admin password so I could adjust settings to more easily integrate into my existing LAN. It's not the "default" password. It already locked out my tablet for entering the wrong password 3 times and told me the only way to clear it is Reset the Mifi... which I can't do, of course.

You da man, Rich! Thank you.

rich hathaway
11-19-2014, 09:30 PM
If admin doesn't work try "Rich" without the quotes, I made that my pass on most of my generic firms,I may have loaded yours with my generic firm instead of the branded one by accident. But thanks for the nice things to say.

wildstyle01
11-19-2014, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=DELandes;57419]THUMBS UP to Rich. He has gone above and behind the call of duty!!

He sent me a Novatel MIFI 4510L to make up for the one Tom ripping me off for.

The Mifi has already come in handy when solar wind from sun spots took out my main internet WAN for a day. I was able to fire the Mifi up and broadcast my radio show.

Though.. it would have been nice to have the Admin password so I could adjust settings to more easily integrate into my existing LAN. It's not the "default" password. It already locked out my tablet for entering the wrong password 3 times and told me the only way to clear it is Reset the Mifi... which I can't do, of course.

You da man, Rich! Thank you.[/QUO

By, reset, they mean power device off and back on.

rich hathaway
11-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey wildstyle01,
I got a box of 890L and some novatel from you 2 days ago,They are done now and ready to come back to you but I dont have your contact info bro,so pm it to me please.

mr.GOOLE1994
11-20-2014, 08:53 PM
LOL :victorious: