PDA

View Full Version : BB Storm Generic Help Questions....

Flawed
04-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Heyas - I have the BB Storm flashed full to cricKet. The phone never rings/notifies audibly. the mute button on the top of the phone, is it supposed to "click" like the keylock button?? Mine doesn't, and there's a tiny chip outta the case up there i never noticed before. I think the mute button is permanently depressed. although I can still hear conversations, and the speaker and all work. weird. been thru all the sound settings and what not, and the phone still doesn't ring. any ideas??

Flawed
04-20-2010, 08:46 AM
while we're at it, I'm trying to bluetooth the contacts from my dare to my storm. the BT says connected and all. the storm can send to the dare, but i cant get the dare to send to the storm. the dare says "check receiving BT device".

Pac3comm1
07-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Yes the mute button is supposed to click. As long as its broken in the "muted" state, it will not ring. As far as the bluetooth, most likely it is a defect and good luck trying to fix that. Wait.... what version of Software are you running? If it the older OS ending in .65 or .75 that could be your problem and you can correct this by updating your software. If you need help PM me.

Wrecked Johnson
07-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Personally I would wipe the device and load the most current OS for your device and see how that goes.