PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy Mega (Sprint) on Boost Issue

Evitcho
08-17-2014, 05:18 PM
Hello,

I have a Samsung Mega (SPH-L600) with a bad ESN as my target phone. My ----- phone is a Samsung SII (SPH-d710) both have been rooted.

I have successfully flashed the Mega over to Boost the one thing I am having an issue with which seems to be common problem is the data. I am not able to get data and the phone is still trying to register itself and failing. I am able to make and send phone calls along with text messages. It has also downloaded all of the boost applications and wallpaper.

I am 95% positive my issue is the AAA Shared Secret key and HH Shared Secret Key. So I believe that is why it is not allowing data or registering the phone I am getting a error MIP:67

I am hoping someone can steer me in the right direction in correcting this issue. I have screen shots along with all the information for both phones.

The programs I am using are DFS CDMA Tool v.14.6.1.0, CDMA Workshop 2.7, QXDM Professional, and QPST Configuration. I have included the links and guides that I have

I believe it is a issue with the Secret keys that I am using I believe I read somewhere that boost/sprint issues news one every time you activate a new phone. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. I love the phone I would like to get the data working..

elisa191
08-17-2014, 05:25 PM
In mip profile one your aaa key is not set correctly it is different then profile 0

You will have to read it correctly and then write it correctly

Evitcho
08-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Is there a way for the phone to update them automatically ?