PDA

View Full Version : Who else here has received a dead unit with no inet from Tom feel free to post..

alcatrazcc
08-11-2014, 03:08 PM
lookin for other people who have received dead mifis from tom post here...

elisa191
08-11-2014, 03:13 PM
I received a dead mifi from tom....... lol

oh wait a minute I am tom!

aaron1wii
08-11-2014, 04:41 PM
I bought a flashed overdrive pro from tom about a month ago. It works Great!!!!!! "other than throttling, lol"
Thanks again!

elisa191
08-11-2014, 04:44 PM
I bought a flashed overdrive pro from tom about a month ago. It works Great!!!!!! "other than throttling, lol"
Thanks again!

Thank you also keep your eye out for us to get those dethrottled at some point we could use yours as a test unit

elisa191

precio6
08-12-2014, 02:01 PM
I did I receive one dead MIFI from Tom. I use one of those thing called charger wait for a couple of hours to charge. Now I'm happy writting this post with my "dead" MIFI. Tom and Rich you guys are the best on this flashing business!!!!
*Some people just try to keep your customers away from your business. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your support and mentoring.

elisa191
08-12-2014, 03:37 PM
I did I receive one dead MIFI from Tom. I use one of those thing called charger wait for a couple of hours to charge. Now I'm happy writting this post with my "dead" MIFI. Tom and Rich you guys are the best on this flashing business!!!!
*Some people just try to keep your customers away from your business. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your support and mentoring.

I'm not sure thats the same "DEAD" he was referring to but that was a great laugh....

Thank you very much!

elisa191

precio6
08-13-2014, 07:40 AM
By the way my download speed is in average about 1.96 MBPS.