PDA

View Full Version : Samsung m810...help getting Cricket Wap

thephoneguy913
04-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Hey guys...I have a few Instict's 2 (m810)...they are brand new..never been activateds on Sprint....I have flashed two already and im having problems to get the Cricket Wap to work...I have the MMC file and the Right DLL but no luck with the web....I tried the old way...changing the settings in the phone manually but it didnt work either...im pretty sure is the provisioning popping up and messing with the settings....any help or advice will be much appreciated....Thank you.

kc720
04-17-2010, 05:50 PM
manual set up the wap like the instinct

Dex
04-17-2010, 08:04 PM
i posted the mmc for it. should work in most if not all markets if it doesnt work change the gateway ip enjoy

MMC Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

thephoneguy913
04-17-2010, 08:14 PM
I did both ways already but none of them work...so what I did is open it up with Samsung Pst and type all the settings in the "Global Device Data" tab because the MMC file was not writing anything and the whole tab was empty and after that the web works fine...Thank you for the help anyways.

antivirus1
04-23-2010, 03:42 PM
manual set up the wap like the instinct
do have the setting for mms and internet for pageplus.. i have voice already..

Dex
04-23-2010, 04:11 PM
do have the setting for mms and internet for pageplus.. i have voice already..
There is someone workin on it at the moment if he decides to publicly post it then thats on him other wise please watch the hijacking it will not be tolerated consider this a warning thanx