PDA

View Full Version : Solution to unthrotle mifis flashed to Verizon Prepaid! | RH

elisa191
07-13-2014, 12:18 AM
We just want to let everyone know that we have a working solution for the throttled Mifis. We have told a few of you over the last month that we knew how they were being throttled and how to revert it and prevent it but we now have a tested - working solution.

We have created the solution for the 2200 which is the largest device in need and will be porting it out to the Seirra 801 and 802 and the Samsung LC11 and then the Novetel 4510 and 4620 as we complete the flashing solutions on those two devices which we are also working on.

We are not yet sure on how this solution will be packaged ie. server side pay per device, paid solution or remote flash but that will come together over the next week or so as the solution is finalized.

We are actively working on many other projects

- 4510 to Verizon
- 4620 to Verizon
- OTA Throttling Verizon - DONE 7-22-14
- Custom Firmware projects - DONE 7-23-14
- Sprint S5 MEID Repair solution

Also we have our respective shops to run so if any of you have any input on any of the above projects let us know!

Stay tuned during the week as we will be updating information here as we get a little closer

elisa191

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved

UPDATE 7-24-14

Solution is now available via rich hathaway

JaiFar1996
07-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Elisa and RH....Not trying to start anything(I come in peace)..LOL. Why dont you all just stick to remote flashing, Mail in, and selling preflashed devices? The info is already spreading and that's not good. You'll still get great biz that way and will keep all the sunday flashers from flagging the system.

* I just saw another post....there are gonna be thousands of these flashers bricking their mifis and modems guaranteed. Unbricking the devices is also another service you can provide remotely. I know the method but I dont offer the services

rich hathaway
07-13-2014, 03:27 PM
the de-throttle and anti-throttle repair will not be a solution that will be sold for just that reason,because people share and that will get this fix noticed and get big red using a diff way to get it done,which will kill all this work.
I am all about helping the dealers that seem to always get sh*t on by the carriers and cl flashers,but some of them seem to be ones sharing,which i do not understand because it only hurts them.
anyway this solution will be mail-in and unless it can be secure to do via remote then mail-in only.that will hurt sales but it is what it is. to many packet sniffers out there these days.

these first couple mifis we used it on were 2200 and both clocked in at under 10kbps up and down,after applying this repair they both instantly were up to normal speeds for my area which is a bit under 1mbps.
They have been streaming some 10 hour youtubes and dl'n some huge torrent files and are so far so good.
we could use a few more that still have service (throttled service) to fix and watch if a few of you wish to have your devices fixed free and can help us test these get a hold of one of us and make arrangements to send it in,when u get it back max it out for 24/7 and lets see how it goes.
i have a fan on these they are getting so hot lol

i also want to personally thank those of you that did participate in this by sending us your devices,for the ones that were sent in without service if you can send me your working profile elisa or myself will flash it to your devices and use the de-throttle tool/solution on them and get them back to you this coming week.

Thanks people!

EDIT:peolple with several devices are also welcome,i would like to get about 50 devices running to make a thorough test run.

elisa191
07-13-2014, 10:35 PM
Elisa and RH....Not trying to start anything(I come in peace)..LOL. Why dont you all just stick to remote flashing, Mail in, and selling preflashed devices? The info is already spreading and that's not good. You'll still get great biz that way and will keep all the sunday flashers from flagging the system.

* I just saw another post....there are gonna be thousands of these flashers bricking their mifis and modems guaranteed. Unbricking the devices is also another service you can provide remotely. I know the method but I dont offer the services

Also I don't like to share much and I have posted this before that it was really Rich who decided this should be released to the Guru Dealers becasue remember not many of you were able to flash at that time and for a lot og guys and gals its hard to pay that monthly rent at our shops when we cant sell mifis and worse when we have to lose money refunding customers who's mifis dont work.

Thats what swayed me....

I think I can speak for Rich here by stating that he and I have been doing this long enough that we KNEW the solution would eventually be leaked for post points ect. but you guys had it first and for those it helped thats worth it. I am glad to have actually met so many of you over the phone and TV and via email and actually been able to help. It does bring a satisfaction that money in the bank dosnt buy. (Not that money in the bank isn't buying satisfaction...lol) So for that I am grateful to Rich.

Now we did know then (Que menacing capitalistic pig music here) that other paid services would come from you guys being able to flash again so there is that!

elisa191

alcatrazcc
07-15-2014, 02:53 AM
just a quick question will the dethrottle require a whole new acct everytime?

rich hathaway
07-15-2014, 09:57 AM
no,only an account that is active.if they kicked your mifi off the account then it will need a new one.

brendalee
07-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Anyone come up with finish solution in the 4510 mifis yet

elisa191
07-16-2014, 12:29 AM
Anyone come up with finish solution in the 4510 mifis yet

Were working on it we just finished the throttling solution and we should be completing testing on it tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who sent in mifis for testing! We will know in the next 2 days how it will be delivered via remote or mail in and then we will be good to go BUT

I will be out of town FRI - SAT - SUN so if you blow me up and don't get a response that is why.

I will not be training any of my techs how to do this so you will have to wait till Monday I am sorry but thats assuming we can do it remotely it may be mail in only

elisa191

brendalee
07-16-2014, 08:21 PM
Got a questionwhen you get the solution to fkash the 4510 mifis to prepaid are you gonna release it cause that is what I an waiting on I have mifis to re do but if your not then I need to find somewhere else then

elisa191
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM
Got a questionwhen you get the solution to fkash the 4510 mifis to prepaid are you gonna release it cause that is what I an waiting on I have mifis to re do but if your not then I need to find somewhere else then

Hello,

Well a few guys are posting around the forums that they have a paid solution but none of them have produced anything that works and after seeing all the security that is on the 4510 and 4620 I can understand why! There are not that many devs who can crack this security so there will be no easy solution but we are well under way.

Remember that we took the last week off of the 4510 to work on the throttling solution and that is now done! Tomorrow will be our final day of testing and will dictate how we administer the solution but it will be a pay per flash of some sort but remote or mail in were not sure.

We haven't talked much yet on how we will do the 4510 but it too will probably be a pay per flash possibly via our profiles but were still a little ways out from that discussion.

We are on it and you will be able to flash your 4510s soon

Thanks

elisa191

rich hathaway
07-17-2014, 12:03 PM
could the user that sent me a mifi2200 for testing and whos real names intitials are J.G. please pm me,i dont know your user name here and need some info from you about your device before i send it back.thank you.

mifi2200
07-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi Rich,
Do you still need a throttled mifi 2200 for testing? I have one that flashed 10 days ago with the "new" ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) solution and is throttled now? please help

rich hathaway
07-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Thanks for offering, that device is done and requires no more testing.working on 4510l again starting tomorrow.i will fix your mifi for you but you will have to ship to me and supply shipping back.

JaiFar1996
07-21-2014, 08:52 AM
damn they throttle fast with whatever it is you all do. They normally go 2-2.5 weeks with users getting 30+ gigs. Gamers you know..LOL

rich hathaway
07-21-2014, 10:48 AM
Ya they are actively listening to devices now.the good news is we can fix it so it does not throttle again.
i have noticed this,i have had 2 2200's going 24/7 with youtube streaming and large torrent files dl'n for more then a week now and over 40g each but some mornings when i first have a look at them they are dog slow.after looking into the devices log it was determined that this is due to data packet timers being null,simply power the device off and back on or pull the battery restores that timer and along with it your data speed.(if packet timer is your issue only)
Keep in mind this is and will not fix any carrier throttle issues it is only for when your device seems to slow after some time of non use,throttle is a completely diff issue which is now also 100% fixable.

JaiFar1996
07-21-2014, 01:54 PM
So its purchase the solution...then when/if it throttles, purchase the unthrottle solution?. Mail in the device to modd it to not get throttled again? Sounds like its better off for the clients to just mail them in from the beginning. I know I would

rich hathaway
07-21-2014, 02:07 PM
well the deal is the flash solution was made and after it was complete then the de/no-throttle solution was made,(they are 2 very different animals) and like i said before right now there is now way to remove throttle via remote.at some point i will probly make a custom firm to address all of this but for now it is working fine and other devices need attention for the same solution to be made for them.

jojoflowbee
07-23-2014, 12:53 AM
I rooted my android phone i use root explorer, i went to data/system i found the throttle folder. I delete the folder but it still throttle and the folder comes back after i reboot the device theres 2 file in the throttle folder its called 581286361 and the other called temp

rich hathaway
07-23-2014, 10:41 AM
removing the throttle folder wont get your speed back or keep you from throttling again,actually each device is different that i have seen as far as throttle goes,i have not looked much into the issue on android but you can be sure there is a watchdog file for that folder.other than research and dev there is no other way for you to get a working solution for your phone,if/when you do it should be the same for other devices in your phones family so for instance if you have a htc your solution should work for other htc.

watsdoing
07-23-2014, 11:27 AM
I rooted my android phone i use root explorer, i went to data/system i found the throttle folder. I delete the folder but it still throttle and the folder comes back after i reboot the device theres 2 file in the throttle folder its called 581286361 and the other called temp

You may try deleting that folders contents when your next months cycle begins (unthrottled). Give that a try to see if you will be throttled again for that month.

jojoflowbee
07-24-2014, 04:56 AM
Thanks i'll try that.

elisa191
07-24-2014, 10:21 AM
UPDATE 7-24-14

Solution is now availibe via our website

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Just click the De-Throttle Service at the top of the page!

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//[Only registered and activated users can see links]"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//[Only registered and activated users can see links]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

alcatrazcc
07-24-2014, 01:46 PM
how many days or weeks was testing done with this de-throttle solution?

elisa191
07-24-2014, 06:40 PM
how many days or weeks was testing done with this de-throttle solution?

We have tested it for about 19 days and pulled serious data on all devices but thats not the main issue the main issue is Verizon's ability to communicate with the device and that is thoroughly tested. The mifi can communicate with them but they can't communicate with the mifi and verizon always serves 3g data on revA they rely on the device to throttle for them when they tell it to. Dosn't matter if you have a phone - aircard - mifi its all the same

Heimish
07-25-2014, 02:22 AM
We have tested it for about 19 days and pulled serious data on all devices but thats not the main issue the main issue is Verizon's ability to communicate with the device and that is thoroughly tested. The mifi can communicate with them but they can't communicate with the mifi and verizon always serves 3g data on revA they rely on the device to throttle for them when they tell it to. Dosn't matter if you have a phone - aircard - mifi its all the same

Does this fix stay after a factory reset, after a firmware upgrade? How long will it take to get the devices back from when delivered to you

rich hathaway
07-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Does this fix stay after a factory reset, after a firmware upgrade? How long will it take to get the devices back from when delivered to you
after factory reset yes (but you will loose your flash) after firm upgrade no,but i disabled firmware upgrade via duu so people wouldn't screw up there devices.there isn't any firmware upgrades anyway for a long time now,but i assume you mean firmware reload.its still reloadable via partition (dfs) but not via duu.the logic being people that paid for dfs probably know more what they are doing than people who dl free duu from forums or web.

insanemexican81
07-25-2014, 12:33 PM
Is the Solution working with the Samsung Lc11?

elisa191
07-25-2014, 12:39 PM
Is the Solution working with the Samsung Lc11?

Not yet we will be porting it to the LC11 in the coming weeks though

Thanks

elsia191

alcatrazcc
07-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Are you a Verizon customer with unlimited data? Get ready to be throttled ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

sounds like verizon is getting worse and worse after hearing this story today...

elisa191
07-25-2014, 12:57 PM
Are you a Verizon customer with unlimited data? Get ready to be throttled ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

sounds like verizon is getting worse and worse after hearing this story today...

..... and that is why we developed a De-Throttling solution!

Thanks

elisa191

insanemexican81
07-25-2014, 01:58 PM
Not yet we will be porting it to the LC11 in the coming weeks though

Thanks

elsia191

But Does it work with the regular flashing solution you have for sale?

elisa191
07-25-2014, 03:14 PM
But Does it work with the regular flashing solution you have for sale?

Yes with our solution you can flash the lc11 to verizon

thanks

elisa191

tman40
07-26-2014, 09:22 AM
Elesa191 I have a question. I have 2 paid accounts with Verizon one is mifi 2200 unlimited 3g and the other is cell phone unlimited which you know on the cell phone you can take sim card and put in any device. The question is if de-brand the 2200 and debrand a 4620 will i stop them from throttling when they start throttling in October.

rich hathaway
07-26-2014, 12:12 PM
they are not starting throttle in October,they are only making it public in October,they have been throttling devices since devices have been around,and no the debrand will not stop throttle,the de/no-throttle repair will stop throttle and nothing else.
just so everyone knows its been said alot already,all these solutions are exactly what they say they are.the throttle fix fixes throttle,the debrand debrands your device,the flash solution flashes your device,ect,ect.these are all very different solutions and will require alot of work to be made into one solution for right now they are all seperate

bama-boy
08-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Just to let everyone know !
I recived my mifi 2200 that i sent to Rich to put the un throttle solution on . It has been runing for 2 hour with a usage of over 125 mb of data .

rich hathaway
08-02-2014, 08:11 PM
how are your speeds?

bama-boy
08-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Great 1.47 Mbps download and .87 Mbps upload after I got it back
It was less than .08 Mbps down and up when I sent it in !
Thanks

rich hathaway
08-02-2014, 09:48 PM
cool man.glad its flying for you.

JZA80Turbo
08-05-2014, 04:12 PM
I have a Samsung Fascinate that I've used as a hotspot on Verizon Prepaid (unlimited) it has been throttled. Is there a dethrottle solution for it?

rich hathaway
08-05-2014, 04:46 PM
i dont think there is a solution for throttle for any phones made yet,after we get done with these mifi devices we can turn our focus on some phone models.

bama-boy
08-06-2014, 08:57 PM
The dethrottle is great have had speed of over 2.2 mbps on download .
Thanks Rich for your hard work .

elisa191
08-06-2014, 11:21 PM
I have a Samsung Fascinate that I've used as a hotspot on Verizon Prepaid (unlimited) it has been throttled. Is there a dethrottle solution for it?

I really cant see making a dethrottle for the older devices like that just from a sales standpoint it is better to move customers to our mifis or a newer handset

Just my thought on it

elisa191

lexusggp
08-06-2014, 11:28 PM
I have a LC11 that I flashed to Verizon Prepaid and it currently has all 3 lights blinking red. Is this normal and is there anyway to get it to stick on 3g? any help would be appreciated.

wildstyle01
08-06-2014, 11:42 PM
I have a LC11 that I flashed to Verizon Prepaid and it currently has all 3 lights blinking red. Is this normal and is there anyway to get it to stick on 3g? any help would be appreciated.
Put a sim card in it!!!

lexusggp
08-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Awesome...Tried another Verizon Sim card and that did the trick. Thanks for your help. Now hopefully there will be a solution for the De-throttle on this device.

elisa191
08-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Awesome...Tried another Verizon Sim card and that did the trick. Thanks for your help. Now hopefully there will be a solution for the De-throttle on this device.

Coming soon to a Gurus Thread Near You.......

alcatrazcc
08-07-2014, 12:26 PM
hey how do i view nv files in text view for edit does anyone know? what program should i use

rich hathaway
08-07-2014, 04:47 PM
just use notepad

alcatrazcc
08-07-2014, 04:53 PM
i ordered a lc11 from flashedphones.net my step father he received it today .. is there a default password for those he said he didnt see one that came with it? i told him to look on the bottom of the mifi device for one is that where it is on the lc11?

JaiFar1996
08-07-2014, 05:04 PM
i ordered a lc11 from flashedphones.net my step father he received it today .. is there a default password for those he said he didnt see one that came with it? i told him to look on the bottom of the mifi device for one is that where it is on the lc11?

If this device is like the others, the Pseudo Dec Esn should be the PW unless changed thru the admin site. Well the way ive done them its the pseudo dec esn

rich hathaway
08-07-2014, 05:05 PM
if it has not been changed it is on the sticker on the back of the device

elisa191
08-08-2014, 01:17 AM
If this device is like the others, the Pseudo Dec Esn should be the PW unless changed thru the admin site. Well the way ive done them its the pseudo dec esn

This is only if the device is reset then it will change to the MEID HEX on the LC11 the Pesuedo esn is for the Novetel 2200

the one he just got from us is on the sticker under the device (Like Rich just pointed out) we don't change them from the stock access code

thanks

elisa191

tman40
08-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Is this flashedphones.net or is it an impersonator MiFi 2200 Full Flashed to Unlimited 3G and Permanetly de Throttled Super Fast | eBay ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

rich hathaway
08-08-2014, 08:01 PM
that is my wifes ebay account and it is legit.probly going to put some mifis on my account also and will have the same or similar ad.

alcatrazcc
08-09-2014, 07:22 PM
my stepfather cant seem to connect to internet with the device... hes typing in the password but the device is saying limited access and will kick any device connected after a few seconds.. i checked the verizon 3g coverage and the address shows coverage including 4g everywhere.. im kinda stumped what else i can say to help him get internet.. i told him to try another location but with the map showing strong coverage at his address i dont think it will matter.. do these devices still come with free 2 monthes or does he have to make a payment to the online account first to make the mifi work since new -----s dont come with the free credits anymore???

rich hathaway
08-09-2014, 07:58 PM
do these devices still come with free 2 monthes or does he have to make a payment to the online account first to make the mifi work since new -----s dont come with the free credits anymore???

that all depends how the device was set up.did you buy it from us?

JaiFar1996
08-09-2014, 08:30 PM
my stepfather cant seem to connect to internet with the device... hes typing in the password but the device is saying limited access and will kick any device connected after a few seconds.. i checked the verizon 3g coverage and the address shows coverage including 4g everywhere.. im kinda stumped what else i can say to help him get internet.. i told him to try another location but with the map showing strong coverage at his address i dont think it will matter.. do these devices still come with free 2 monthes or does he have to make a payment to the online account first to make the mifi work since new -----s dont come with the free credits anymore???

Even if the acct isnt funded you can still check it. You should have a new online acct. Just go in there and see if its funded.

elisa191
08-09-2014, 10:24 PM
A Setup step.. which step would that be im curious because i have setup tons of these...

Just send the mifi back and I'll refund you if that's the issue since you think I'm lying to you

Notice that no where in these threads do we talk about how we set up accounts but nice try baiting me into it

have a nice day

alcatrazcc
08-09-2014, 10:45 PM
I know how to setup accounts .. i have had -----s miss more than 1 step and yet the accounts were never canceled and they still work to this day.. i know what the ---- im talking about buddy... im not some noob so dont bullshit me because you sent out a bunk device that was obviously never ever checked or possibly even flashed before shipping.. and ive also heard of other people receiving dead on arrival units from you.. you're a complete liar and i feel sorry for rich for having to work with a complete sheister... im pissed because i recommended your site to my relative and he gets burnt by someone who is supposed to be best around.. sure you offer to fix but thats not the point.. ive sold tons of these and the only way a account is canceled is by non payment.. skipping steps during *22898 setup do not affect the acct once a phone number is made...

elisa191
08-09-2014, 10:59 PM
I know how to setup accounts .. i have had -----s miss more than 1 step and yet the accounts were never canceled and they still work to this day.. i know what the ---- im talking about buddy... im not some noob so dont bullshit me because you sent out a bunk device that was obviously never ever checked or possibly even flashed before shipping.. and ive also heard of other people receiving dead on arrival units from you.. your a complete liar and i feel sorry for rich for having to work with a complete sheister... im pissed because i recommended your site to my relative and he gets burnt by someone who is supposed to be best around.. sure you offer to fix but thats not the point.. ive sold tons of these and the only way a account is canceled is by non payment.. skipping steps during *22898 setup do not affect the acct once a phone number is made...

.......and your buying my device WHY?

I didn't set the account up via the call in system but since you want to call me out as a lair twice in one night let me set the record straight and see if I am "bullshitting" you.

Also accounts don't get canceled in a week because there is no payment if you call in it will take you to the payment center for 60 days so that kinda debunks your theory and your saying that he got burned but if you have done TONS of mifis how can you sit there and say that you never had one not work when a customer received it?

can some of you dealers who I have spent all week replacing bad accounts for tell this guy that I actually had a bunch of accounts go bad on me.

Ok now just wait a day and you will see that I am not "Bullshitting" you and I would then expect an apology

I treated you very well. Offered to remote flash the mifi on the spot. Offered to do whatever I could to quickly remedy the situation. Paid for shipping. Apologized 3 times. Asked if there was anything else I could do. The character of a man or his company is not measured by how good a product he delivers is (anyone can ship a decent product) its measured by how he handles the customers who has a problem with the item he delivered.

Slandering me only makes you look bad in this situation and I would ask that you please stop.

insanemexican81
08-09-2014, 11:14 PM
.......and your buying my device WHY?

I didn't set the account up via the call in system but since you want to call me out as a lair twice in one night let me set the record straight and see if I am "bullshitting" you.

can some of you dealers who I have spent all week replacing bad accounts for tell this guy that I actually had a bunch of accounts go bad on me.

Ok now just wait a day and you will see that I am not "Bullshitting" you and I would then expect an apology

Its. True I had a bunch of accounts go bad but they were replaced and all are working now thanks a lot :)

elisa191
08-09-2014, 11:16 PM
just odd that in a 2 day window from when they left your hands to when they were received here they stopped working.. impeccable timing ...

- - - Updated - - -

and the honest reason i chose your device was you bragged how great the lc11 is ..and i have available here to flash for my relative was the 2200 so i told him to purchase from you and now i look like a asshole because he gets a dead on arrival unit that i promised him would work...

Why didn't you just ask me to remote flash the 2200 till I got the LC11 back to him?

Seems that would have been a simple solution over this rant

alcatrazcc
08-09-2014, 11:19 PM
when did your accounts go bad insanemexican? how long did the device last..

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt want him to have a 2200 because they require reflash so freakin much.. pita..

rich hathaway
08-09-2014, 11:20 PM
omg,this is blowing up way beyond what it should,please everyone calm down

@alcatrazcc
whatever the reason was the correct remedy has been offered,your choice- a refund or repair.
there are so many steps in finishing one of these devices that it is easy to mis one or misapply one..

this is a public forum and you are free to voice your opinion but this is a family forum let try to keep profanity on the dl please guys.i would rather work on something else than cleaning up this thread.

I've screwed several of these up messed up accounts,made about every mistake i think a guy can make while fooling with these devices,Tom does a good job,he has been into mifi's since his mama was a baby and I will vouch that he is very knowledgeable about these devices and a good dude,i really hate to see him get bashed for something i have done to a bunch of times this month already,just he is the one shipping the devices so he gets all the blame.

i have seen several accounts go down in my short ten-yer in the mifi world,i have a folder of what i call "dead profiles" on each of my pc's in hopes of spending some time on them one day to figure out why they killed them, most were only on for a couple or a few days. it is a fact it happens.
so let us fix this for you so you are happy,i would like to have every person that uses us feel good about the device and or service,while that may not be possible it is what we shoot for.

alcatrazcc
08-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Rich i pm'd you in the winter time prolly february or january askin if you knew of a guide for sale for the 4510 and you told me you didnt know about mifis and was new lol now you have 10 years experience? wtf around and around you guys go i see... ive done prolly 30-40 mifis and never once had no issue of a account bein canceled and i was a total freakin noob lmao now all a sudden i get one from the great flashedphones for relative and within a 2 day window from "it was tested working" to dead on arrival... and why the heck would setup peoples accounts in florida area codes.. the proper way i would think is to set the phone number to the customers area code where the device is going to be used.. but i guess when you flash them 3 monthes up ahead using a local zip code then the account goes dead after the free two monthes then yeh that all makes sense why the accounts dont work,.

rich hathaway
08-09-2014, 11:54 PM
ten-yer bro not ten years maybe i spelled it wrong or something but it means the time i have been doing this,not ten years.

and it makes no diff what area code is on the device,these device do not even use a sid so it does not matter,and there was no solution 3 months ago so they could not have been flashed then.
for your information i always try to be honest so if something i write does not make sense please read it again and maybe you will see what i am saying,i probably am not the best at articulating what i wish to say in text.

alcatrazcc
08-10-2014, 12:11 AM
its all good but you did clearly say ten-yer when you probably meant tenure.. you can delete all my posts if you want i wont hold it against anyone.. my rant is over.. but you have to put yourself in my shoes at least.. i tried to do a relative a favor and now they are mad at me or at least thinkin i got them to waste 100 bucks for the time being. and super hassle for me now i gotta print a label ship to them so they can ship item back and wait for another device. . i wouldn't of argued the whole account canceled thing, but like i said ive never once seen that so of course im skeptical and im only protecting my family from being burnt..

rich hathaway
08-10-2014, 12:26 AM
its ok, lets put that behind us and get you taken care of.
in case you were wondering my ten-yer/tenure [whatever] in mifi's is about 2 months lol.in that time i have learned alot about these devices though :D

insanemexican81
08-10-2014, 02:46 AM
[QUOTE=alcatrazcc;55546]when did your accounts go bad insanemexican? how long did the device last..

A couple days that was it

bakenast
08-10-2014, 06:36 PM
and ive also heard of other people receiving dead on arrival units from you.. you're a complete liar and i feel sorry for rich for having to work with a complete sheister... im pissed because i recommended your site to my relative and he gets burnt by someone who is supposed to be best around..

if you heard of other people receiveing dead units, the why would you recommended your relative,, lol

alcatrazcc
08-10-2014, 07:36 PM
because i heard after not before i referred my relative to them..

insanemexican81
08-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Oh.... so your respones is....." I talked to several other flashers and they said there is no way Verizon canceled the accounts."

Ok very credible

About as credible as everything else you seem to know as fact.

I will just let this all speak for itself and I think it speaks volumes about who you are!

Stop wasting your time with that idiot with his stupid conspiracy theories

rich hathaway
08-11-2014, 05:15 PM
This has gone way off topic,this is the only warning that will be given,do not post here anything that is off topic or i will close this thread and had out bans.
The title of this thread is how to unthrottle mifi's flashed to vzw prepaid

EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLEANED UP LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY PLEASE

alcatrazcc
08-24-2014, 05:47 PM
the device was sent back to tom 2 weeks ago and no replacement sent or refund nothing.... what is going on?

elisa191
08-24-2014, 08:30 PM
the device was sent back to tom 2 weeks ago and no replacement sent or refund nothing.... what is going on?

Provide tracking no device received from you believe me we have been looking for it

thanks

elisa191

alcatrazcc
08-24-2014, 11:06 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=1&tLabels=9405503699300352775150 the mifi was returned and shows delivered on the 15th and this was a label you made for me so address had to be correct..

elisa191
08-25-2014, 12:12 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=1&tLabels=9405503699300352775150 the mifi was returned and shows delivered on the 15th and this was a label you made for me so address had to be correct..

can you PM me your name and address

Thanks

alcatrazcc
08-25-2014, 05:05 PM
so what is the deal with the mifi? did you lose it or somethin?

rich hathaway
08-25-2014, 07:06 PM
UPDATE:

After alot of work the ZTE890L is now done

flashed to vzw prepaid via my custom firmware (similar to the novatel devices we do)

zero's out the required fields and allows them to be written

also dethrottle is in beta already written into this firmware but not tested long enough to called success yet.

also debrand is done on it,see pics below.

this shows the device is writable.

here is a capture of the generic login page i made

here is proof of success

elisa191
08-25-2014, 11:06 PM
here is proof of success
[Only registered and activated users can see links][/QUOTE]

At 5 seconds in it looks like proof that you toasted 4 units doing this firm....LOL

elisa191

rich hathaway
08-25-2014, 11:45 PM
I toasted 5 but only because I only had 5 units,sorry you had to listen to me bitch and moan about it for the last week,the good news,there is now a fix for bricked devices lmao...

Heimish
08-27-2014, 08:07 PM
UPDATE:

After alot of work the ZTE890L is now done

Looks good, I was able to write the 890L but not what's needed since the latest update. I was thinking about trying the de-throtlling but the price is too high for dealers and the inconvenience to having to get it serviced and not being able to do it myself has been an issue. I wish you guys can set it up on a server like DFS and flashitnow has and charge $10 per flash and I bet you would be making much more money with less work.

JaiFar1996
08-27-2014, 08:11 PM
I was thinking the same thing..esp for the preflash software for the 4510/4620. A way to pay per flash(auto)

rich hathaway
08-27-2014, 09:26 PM
at some point we may get there,but for now there is only 2 of us and we are concentrating on new models flash and de-throttle so no time for that without stopping progress,as soon as we get a full lineup of completed devices with de-throttle that will happen.
dont forget this is part time for both of us as we both own other biz's also

elisa191
08-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Looks good, I was able to write the 890L but not what's needed since the latest update. I was thinking about trying the de-throtlling but the price is too high for dealers and the inconvenience to having to get it serviced and not being able to do it myself has been an issue. I wish you guys can set it up on a server like DFS and flashitnow has and charge $10 per flash and I bet you would be making much more money with less work.

I can tell you that our prices beat anyone elses prices for the same service.

As far as having an automated service I just cant see that happening anytime soon when you start looking at the hundreds of hours of work that would take plus the outlay of cash.... maybe down the road but not now.

Also it is an inconvenience to not be able to do it yourself I can appreciate that which is why I have never flashed iphones I just hate having to rely on someone else but I don't know how a server fixes that. You still can't do it yourself. I can tell you that I can flash them faster then you screwing with a auto programer that fails every 4th device and your paying about 16.00 a unit that isn't bad!

If you have 30 or more devices we can discount to about 14.00 a unit so price isn't really an issue and once were done with the preflash you have them sitting there ready to program.

You Pay / We flash = Pay per Flash.... just let us know when your ready

thanks

elisa191