PDA

View Full Version : Omnia i910 Help. Hijack split from nam programming.

saurav
04-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Hi! I am new to this forum, I am looking for information whether is it possible to unlock Verizon Samsung Omnia i910 (CDMA) so that I can use it with Reliance or any other CDMA network service provider?

Let me know is there anyway to unlock it or do I have to use it with Verizon only.

Please help...

Dex
04-08-2010, 09:05 PM
i would suggest searching b4 asking or u wont get ne help

whitey10tc
04-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Please review the posted rules "linked in my signature"
As Dex said please try a search
I did a quick one for you and came up with this [Only registered and activated users can see links] unfortunately it's not a tutorial but as you can see it can be done.

Now to let you know I moved your post and Dexs out of the nam programming thread as your post there was hijacking and is against the forum rules found below in my signature. I'm leaving your thread open in the correct area and we'll see if anyone else wants to add to it.

bawanyh
04-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi! I am new to this forum, I am looking for information whether is it possible to unlock Verizon Samsung Omnia i910 (CDMA) so that I can use it with Reliance or any other CDMA network service provider?

Let me know is there anyway to unlock it or do I have to use it with Verizon only.

Please help...

Reliance is from India right? So I think you just have to flash it in India. as for other carriers you can load prl using CDMA WS and that should give you talk and text.

saurav
05-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks a lot for the above info, next time I will search this forum completely before coming up with my question. :)

Actually, I am not good in technical terms so I was not aware, where I should be posting my question. Anyway thanks for the guidance will take care now onwards... Hope, to get this phone unlocked... :)