PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Mobile Now Offering LTE

cdmagurus.com
06-30-2014, 04:40 PM
Ultra Mobile, an MVNO that resells access to T-Mobile's network, recently begun offering customers access to LTE data. Ultra Mobile doesn't sell handsets and instead only sells SIM cards. Ultra Mobile has no plans to change this arrangement, but customers who provide their own LTE-equipped hardware will now be able to use the faster wireless networking technology. They were previously limited to HSPA+. Further, Ultra Mobile has tweaked its service plans. Customers who subscribe to its $29, $39, and $49 plans now have unlimited free calling to more than 40 countries, such as Canada, China, France, Germany, Mexico, and others. Last, the $29 plan now provides customers with $2.50 in credit towards global international calling in addition to 500MB of LTE data per month.

More... (http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=14278)

Mr._Pseudonym
06-30-2014, 05:47 PM
:^, Ultra Mobile is looking pretty good. I like the idea of International calling being free, though I wouldn't use it often.

From their page, I learned that they don't currently support paying the bill via credit card over SMS, which is what I miss from Old Cricket now that AT&T bought them. So, I'll keep looking....