PDA

View Full Version : LG Dare/LG VX11000 PagePlus Web ???

antivirus1
04-08-2010, 02:35 AM
I need a little help.. I got Lg dares running fine with web(pageplus).. is the LG vx11000 done the same way..

maybe you should post that solution since our pageplus part has very little threads ;)
Here you go this is a c/p and my web is working now...

* Download and install the latest version of BitPim
* Read the BitPim tutorial a couple of times.
* Make sure the necessary driver for your phone has been installed on your computer
* Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. Don't try and use BlueTooth when accessing the phone's filesystem. Way too slow.
* Open BitPim and configure BitPim for your phone

---

* Under the "View" menu check "view file system".
* Highlight Filesystem in left panel window
* Click on "+' sign in second window so BitPim will read your phone's filesystem. This will take a minute or two
* Navigate to browser/setting and you'll see the fileDB.
* Right click the fileDB and "save" it to your desktop and then save another copy to a different location in case your modified file gets corrupted.

---

* Open up the fileDB file in your favorite (free) hex editor and change the last digit from 30 to 31
* Save the modified fileDB file
* Go back into BitPim, right click the fileDB and select "overwrite"
* In the Select a File window, select your edited fileDB file on your computer and click the Open button.
* Your modified fileDB file is then copied to your phone and overwrites your original fileDB file
* Reboot the phone and disconnect USB cable
* You should now be able to edit your WAP settings

---

* Go to the service menu on the phone
o "##program9200" send for an enV3
o "##program9600" send for a Versa
o "##program9700" send for a Dare
o "##program11000" send for an enV Touch
* Service code is "000000"

---

* Scroll down to "WAP Setting"
* Open "Proxy Address Setting"
* Open "Primary Address" enter "ppcgw1.vzwreseller.com" click "Save"
* Open "Secondary Address" enter "ppcgw2.vzwreseller.com" click "Save"
* Go back to "Homepage" enter what ever home page you desire. click "Save"
* Reboot phone

Your phone's browser should now work on Page Plus

DankOfOwnage
04-08-2010, 03:00 AM
LGNPST is basically all u need to fully flash an enV Touch to cricket
change all the settings and the prl and u are good to go

antivirus1
04-08-2010, 09:51 AM
i am doing page plus, i need to know how to get the web working on lg vx11000, got it working on lg dare. r they done the same way..

ownmart
04-08-2010, 01:22 PM
I need a little help.. I got Lg dares running fine with web(pageplus).. is the LG vx11000 done the same way..

maybe you should post that solution since our pageplus part has very little threads ;)

Tannus
04-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Can we move this to the LG section & rename it?

whitey10tc
04-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Can we move this to the LG section & rename it?
Renamed but I am leaving it in the PagePlus forum as it has to do with PagePlus web setting. etc.

Tannus
04-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Looks good... Good write up antivirus1

antivirus1
04-12-2010, 10:32 PM
got more if you want.. i just did some helios and a couple of sprints( like the HTC pro 1-2, the motorola renegade v950, lotus.) who need help.. i see that we have to have many post just to download.. dont really need download just a little push.. 15 post for a file is alot.. thats okay.. i do it without ur files.. i like testing.. ask me anything and i will b on it..

whitey10tc
04-12-2010, 11:38 PM
got more if you want.. i just did some helios and a couple of sprints( like the HTC pro 1-2, the motorola renegade v950, lotus.) who need help.. i see that we have to have many post just to download.. dont really need download just a little push.. 15 post for a file is alot.. thats okay.. i do it without ur files.. i like testing.. ask me anything and i will b on it..I am a little confused who said that you need 15 posts to download a file. I know that Dex has a few packs that he requires a min. post count. But in general the forum does not this is CDMA Gurus not M-F.us where there is a post count required to see download links.

So please explain what files you need to download.

ownmart
04-13-2010, 01:01 AM
post as many write ups as you can :)

annaunscripted
04-02-2011, 11:36 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

how to video

captbob544
01-30-2012, 12:41 AM
Bit pim has been a life saver in setting web on the LG phones