PDA

View Full Version : convert videos to Android T-mobile G1

lilymrtn68
04-05-2010, 09:57 PM
convert videos to Android T-mobile G1

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
The important thing I am interested in T-mobile G1 is its video player and the compatible video formats. The professionals of Android market revealed that there is only one video playback program available in G1 instead of installing video player internally. However, this program can only decode H.264 codec in MPEG-4 and M4V container formats, so it seems difficult for movie fans to watch their desired movies in other formats?

No problem! Moyea Video Converter ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), a professional and powerful video conversion program, could help you to convert versatile video files to T-mobile G1 for playback. This software could easily help convert videos from Youtube.com, Vimeo.com, CBS. com and etc to T-mobile G1 or other mobile. Of course, uploading G1 videos to some video-sharing website online is also a great fun.

Aside of its excellent conversion feature, this software allows users to enhance the videos before transmitting to G1 or video-sharing online. For example, "aged film" special effect may be a vogue choice for some movies.

Available for PC, Moyea Video Converter occupies less HDD space owing to the built-in green Codec environment. Its advanced multi-thread decoding/encoding technology simplifies the conversion process, and further save users’ time and energy.

All in all, Moyea Video Converter ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) is the best choice for you to convert videos to G1 or whatever video websites you desire.

Mr._Pseudonym
04-09-2010, 09:13 PM
;^) Another versatile application for converting video files is called SUPER. It's free ware, and is supposed to be able to convert any format to any other. It converts videos to .3gp format for my Treo 755p just fine, for example. Folks might want to give that one a try, too.

whitey10tc
04-10-2010, 11:53 AM
I was checking give away today, this morning and found
Daniusoft Video Converter ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

for todays give away. It must be downloaded and installed today if you want to give it a try