PDA

View Full Version : RE:Treo 700wx

phantomwolf
04-04-2010, 10:35 PM
I have done a full flash on my treo 700wx i need some info on how to disable the internet explorer or remove it from the phone i hope someone can help me out here:confused:

bawanyh
04-07-2010, 01:10 PM
can you post how you got it fully flashed?

Thanks

darkshot7
06-23-2010, 09:42 PM
my mms has nevr workd on my phone and i was hoping some1 could shed light on my situation?

thesmitty68521
06-23-2010, 11:14 PM
my mms has nevr workd on my phone and i was hoping some1 could shed light on my situation?

Tell us what you have tried so far to get MMS on your phone, I am hoping it is the Palm 700wx since this thread is about that. When you ask a question on here include the following: the model of the phone you are flashing/modding, the service you are trying to flash it to (ie Cricket, Metro PCS), and finally the steps you have tried to take to accomplish what you want to accomplish. This helps people to help you. The more information you provide, the more likely one of us will figure it out.

oz_shadow
06-24-2010, 01:25 PM
I found this on Howard Forums, but I don't remember from who it was. Much Respect and thanks for the one that posted in on Howard Forums.

Here's a guide to the PalmOS 700wx

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the nv files for the PalmTreo

If im disrespecting someone by posting this, or not abiding by the rules, let me know so that i can delete my post.

ownmart
06-25-2010, 01:15 AM
I found this on Howard Forums, but I don't remember from who it was. Much Respect and thanks for the one that posted in on Howard Forums.

Here's a guide to the PalmOS 700wx

If im disrespecting someone by posting this, or not abiding by the rules, let me know so that i can delete my post.

Mind posing the nv item files the links bad on the guide

ELHULK
06-25-2010, 03:56 AM
you need serial cable no matter what its for sale at hf

if it is sprint model you have to use verizon firmware

oz_shadow
06-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Mind posing the nv item files the links bad on the guide

I added them to my original post

love2sin
06-25-2010, 02:26 PM
you need serial cable no matter what its for sale at hf

if it is sprint model you have to use verizon firmware

Who offers the best quality/priced Flashing cable for the Treo? I've seen them selling anywhere from $35-$80