PDA

View Full Version : Mifi's not connecting 6/10/14

Heimish
06-10-2014, 11:41 AM
From today in the morning all 3 of my Mifi's are not connecting, the phones are working OK so it's not the accounts. Does anyone else have connectivity problems too?

JaiFar1996
06-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Keys changing again....i just checked on 3 accounts

Heimish
06-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Thanks for responding, didn't think of checking that as I never had that before hope they don't start doing this all the time

JaiFar1996
06-10-2014, 12:07 PM
GOt more reports...all mifis are getting kicked off. Started this morning

Heimish
06-10-2014, 01:31 PM
GOt more reports...all mifis are getting kicked off. Started this morning

I tried redoing the keys, still doesn't work. It looks like they changed something else more serious this time

aaron1wii
06-10-2014, 04:10 PM
My mifi is still working as of this post It is throttled but no problems..... Anyone got anymore info on this? And Heimish what program are you using to read the keys? For me DFS works the best.

Heimish
06-10-2014, 06:02 PM
My mifi is still working as of this post It is throttled but no problems..... Anyone got anymore info on this? And Heimish what program are you using to read the keys? For me DFS works the best.

I use CDMA Workshop never had a problem reading the keys, and I checked on the phones the keys didn't change and it's still not working.

taskforce81
06-10-2014, 09:35 PM
The throttling for me has become ridiculous! I've got close to 50 or so devices in the hands of my customers and I am reflashing on a weekly basis to keep these things going... There has got to be a way to stop the madness! Someone, somewhere out there is holding the answer to this issue... There was a time where I thought these things were going to be HUGE for my business, so far they have only turned out to be a headache! :(

Heimish
06-11-2014, 04:37 PM
The throttling for me has become ridiculous! I've got close to 50 or so devices in the hands of my customers and I am reflashing on a weekly basis to keep these things going... There has got to be a way to stop the madness! Someone, somewhere out there is holding the answer to this issue... There was a time where I thought these things were going to be HUGE for my business, so far they have only turned out to be a headache! :(

You won't need to reflash anymore because it's all over, none of the Mifi's connect anymore... If you are still connected make sure to never disconnect.

rich hathaway
06-11-2014, 08:03 PM
not true,mine is off all day every day until i get home,its what i am using now and still working fine for me.i have more than one and all work fine.

aaron1wii
06-11-2014, 10:10 PM
You won't need to reflash anymore because it's all over, none of the Mifi's connect anymore... If you are still connected make sure to never disconnect.

Mine is still working no problems " other than throttling, had to turn it off and reset it two different times since yesterday afternoon 4 p.m.

xzotick
06-12-2014, 11:41 AM
im down on three MIFI's this week. -----s still working. full reflash with evolution and still nothing.

Heimish
06-12-2014, 12:46 PM
im down on three MIFI's this week. -----s still working. full reflash with evolution and still nothing.

It seems like Verizon has updated their system in some areas and in others not

elisa191
06-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Just want to let you guys know that we have a solution that has been verified for the mifis flashed to Verizon.

We (Rich Hathaway and flashedphones.net) will be releasing a paid solution sometime in the next day or two

We are porting the solution to various devices

So far we have it confirmed working on:

Novetel 2200 (Solution will be released)

Sierra Overdrive (Solution will be released)

Sierra Overdrive Pro (Solution will be released)

We are actively working on:

Novetel 4510
Novetel 4610

If there are other devices that you guys DESPERATELY (I'm talking about dealers who have a bunch of customers with a specific device) need this solution to work on please let me know and we
will add it to our list

Hope this will help some of you guys

aaron1wii
06-12-2014, 09:24 PM
I have one question. Does this solution just keep verizon from shutting down the mifi's? Or does it keep them from throttling them as well.

Just want to let you guys know that we have a solution that has been verified for the mifis flashed to Verizon.

We (Rich Hathaway and flashedphones.net) will be releasing a paid solution sometime in the next day or two

We are porting the solution to various devices

So far we have it confirmed working on:

Novetel 2200 (Solution will be released)

Sierra Overdrive (Solution will be released)

Sierra Overdrive Pro (Solution will be released)

We are actively working on:

Novetel 4510
Novetel 4610

If there are other devices that you guys DESPERATELY (I'm talking about dealers who have a bunch of customers with a specific device) need this solution to work on please let me know and we
will add it to our list

Hope this will help some of you guys

rich hathaway
06-12-2014, 10:21 PM
we just started on this this morning and for right now i do not have a device that is throttled to work with,if someone wants to send me a throttled device it would help.there are some anti throttling measures taken here to prevent it but since we dont know (for sure) exactly how/what they are doing to throttle because we don't have throttled device to dev on i would say right now the answer is no,but possibly soon to be added.

but to correct you,it does not keep vzw from shutting them down,it is simply a new method to flash them that gets data working since flashing them now is not working for any data,but vzw can do about a thousand other things to stop it just like they just did.
i would think this would be a good working solution for a while though.

but there will be no guarantee that big red wont change something else sometime in the future,but right now this works well.

if anyone can donate a throttled mifi device or a profile (device would be better) for throttled one maybe we can get to the bottom of if it is a device or carrier issue.

aaron1wii
06-12-2014, 10:34 PM
i am currently using my throttled mifi as my sole source of internet, which is still working "keeping my fingers crossed". I do have a flashed usb760 that has been throttled. The account on it is not current though. Not for sure if that would help you.

we just started on this this morning and for right now i do not have a device that is throttled to work with,if someone wants to send me a throttled device it would help.there are some anti throttling measures taken here to prevent it but since we dont know (for sure) exactly how/what they are doing to throttle because we don't have throttled device to dev on i would say right now the answer is no,but possibly soon to be added.

but to correct you,it does not keep vzw from shutting them down,it is simply a new method to flash them that gets data working since flashing them now is not working for any data,but vzw can do about a thousand other things to stop it just like they just did.
i would think this would be a good working solution for a while though.

but there will be no guarantee that big red wont change something else sometime in the future,but right now this works well.

if anyone can donate a throttled mifi device or a profile (device would be better) for throttled one maybe we can get to the bottom of if it is a device or carrier issue.

rich hathaway
06-12-2014, 11:41 PM
if i am to find a solution or a reason for throttle i will need a device that is throttled and active.

elisa191
06-12-2014, 11:48 PM
i am currently using my throttled mifi as my sole source of internet, which is still working "keeping my fingers crossed". I do have a flashed usb760 that has been throttled. The account on it is not current though. Not for sure if that would help you.

If you want to I can send you a good device you can have in exchange for your throttled one just PM me with you address and I will get it out asap and I will give you the adress to send yours to.

thanks

elisa191

freshice2009
06-13-2014, 01:07 AM
Two of my mifi's was kicked off ! Around the same time with this new Verizon system update ! Any solution on how too get them back up and running and how do you use dfs too read the phone keys correctly ???

Heimish
06-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Yes 4510 and 4620 is what I need

JaiFar1996
06-13-2014, 06:41 PM
Solution works. But Like they said, once it gets out there and too many start using it , it will likely be shut down again. That's why we chose not to release it even if it makes us money

rilderbeast
06-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Ugh I just wish my mifi would work cause I'm without Internet and need to play runescape

freshice2009
06-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Anyone have a solution too get the mifi 4510L back running since Verizon update kicked alot of them off the network ? Im not asking for those's that's selfish and don't wish too share ! Only one's that wish to help the people's out that need their internet back going !

rich hathaway
06-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Anyone have a solution too get the mifi 4510L back running since Verizon update kicked alot of them off the network ? Im not asking for those's that's selfish and don't wish too share ! Only one's that wish to help the people's out that need their internet back going !

"selfish"?

I just read all 4 of your posts in this forum,all of which are begging/leeching for people to give to you,that is selfish.why dont you post something useful instead?maybe something that someone else could benefit from,get your post count up with good quality posts and not come on here and insult the long time members and admin who have been here since long before you.
Or do what I did,before a few days ago i have never done anything on a mifi except turn one on and off,so pick one up and figure it out and then you can choose if you want to give it away or not, I would remote in to your pc and fix yours but with 4 leeching posts and you just insulted me......... No one is going to help especially with your attitude.

Password
06-13-2014, 10:56 PM
Anyone have a solution too get the mifi 4510L back running since Verizon update kicked alot of them off the network ? Im not asking for those's that's selfish and don't wish too share ! Only one's that wish to help the people's out that need their internet back going !Stop trying to rip off the carrier, pay for the service your getting. Anything and everything that we the people can think of the carrier pays people to think of. There will also be big changes coming to the VZW prepaid world in the next 30-90 days. So plan an alternate! Buy a jetpack and pay the $60/mo for 3gb, or activate your mifi on Selectel for the same price.

aaron1wii
06-13-2014, 11:13 PM
if i am to find a solution or a reason for throttle i will need a device that is throttled and active.

I already have talked to elisa, i plan on sending him my mifi it is active through sometime in July.

dppttw
06-14-2014, 12:16 AM
i give up. i have 2 mifis for sell. one is verizon branded. one is novatel branded. both for $50 or $35 each. i have a third that is verizon branded
but has a battery connection problem causing itself to shut off sometimes, but otherwise worked before as a flashed - all three knocked off.
i have one gusto II. i will throw in the broken mifi and the gusto II with the first 2/$50. good deal! pm me. i am going with truconnect :)

rich hathaway
06-14-2014, 12:58 AM
I already have talked to elisa, i plan on sending him my mifi it is active through sometime in July.
ok cool.ideal scenario would be to have before and after throttle,I have the before with nv,efs and filesys dump.....now if I can just get them to throttle it lol.

rilderbeast
06-14-2014, 06:11 PM
OK so can one of pro guys point me in the right direction as to how I can attempt to fix my own, I'm not asking for the guide just some hints such as what program, and what section because I'm about to go on a 13 hour road trip with no internet and I'm super desperate, thanks!

elisa191
06-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Just want to give an update

We have been working the last three days and have finally got a viable solution that we tested this afternoon and have running on a mifi 2200. If your in one of the areas where you can not get your mifi to connect to data at all you know that getting one active is HUGE right now!

I am done for the day and am going to let this unit run all night.

I will be testing on Overdrive and 4610 tomorrow and Rich is working some more on the activation side tomorrow so I wouldn't expect to have anything ready for you guys until Tuesday at the earliest.

I know that sucks but we are working hard on it.

We have a few throttled devices being shipped into us so we will address that issue in the coming weeks. Honestly for me that has never been a huge issue but it would be nice to patch it.

See you all tomorrow

elisa191

bakenast
06-14-2014, 06:33 PM
OK so can one of pro guys point me in the right direction as to how I can attempt to fix my own, I'm not asking for the guide just some hints such as what program, and what section because I'm about to go on a 13 hour road trip with no internet and I'm super desperate, thanks!

just flash a vzw android phone, and tether it they still ota and work fine, well at least mine does?

freshice2009
06-14-2014, 07:00 PM
This for the one's who they think they know me ! But don't and never will ! I apologize if you think i was criticizing anyone ! Since My 4 Posts ! Throwed you in a Loop ! It simply states for one's who's willing too share ! Not one's i must say that wants you too pay for something that really should be free ! Because they all will get kicked off ! At some point ! " Free or Not Free " " Longterm Member or Not ! "

aaron1wii
06-14-2014, 07:12 PM
just flash a vzw android phone, and tether it they still ota and work fine, well at least mine does?

How much data are you pulling through this tethered android phone, per day or per month. just curious? trying to figure out if that would be a viable option for me

rich hathaway
06-14-2014, 10:38 PM
@feshice2009 please tell me why this really should be free,let me guess its because you need it right.
I know you cant possibly see this because your to blinded by thinking everything should be free,try that the next time you get gas for your car,tell them "it really should be free cuz it will be gone in a few hours anyway" do you see how foolish that sounds?

Anyone who knows me knows I am and always will always be for helping the dealers (like myself) who has spent thousands even hundreds of thousands of dollars and sacrificed many late nights away from family dedicated to his investment just for the 5 dollar flashers to kill his biz.
you don't have to buy tools and solutions,instead why don't you take your device to one of the dealers and support them before we are all gone and there is no one even making solutions anymore or offering flashing services in a physical location anymore?

stop being cheap and a cry baby.you have a device obviously,so if you are to tight to spend a dollar on it why not just get busy on it and fix it?

just so everyone knows this solution was made for and is for sale to dealers,the people with an investment to protect,that doesn't mean individuals cant buy it,it just wasn't made for them.An individual wouldn't pay that price to fix one device,instead he would take it to a dealer and pay someone who has made an investment in it and pay much less to him,you see how that works? lol.
But for f**k sake stop complaining about it, and there is no reason on earth that "it should be free" because I don't work for free,I cannot keep my lights on that way.

jbgtenn
06-14-2014, 11:00 PM
I figured I would chime in a bit and help others who are getting throttled with a temp cheap fix. If your device was flashed correctly by either yourself or someone else, then your device should be able to activate successfully with either Vzaccess or Mobilink. If not then they just wrote the data profiles to the device and not Esx which that method use to work great untill Verizon started switching the keys every 3-7 days then they would go down. You Need to also check your Efs and make sure you have DMU/10.key located there to pull the keys. I have flashed alot of Mifi's and and recently quit flashing them and phones for that matter do to the Throttling issue and have tried the disable throttling NV Items but nothing has helped. If you really think about it, It would have to be something on Verizon network limiting bandwith not the device cause you can simply write the data profiles and be good to go without modifying the ESx so in theory There is no way they can communicate with the Mifi and disable anything withing the phone/mifi since the device isn't actually the device used to get data. But If you are wanting to get back full speeds all you need to do is port your number to PagePlus if you used a ----- other then gusto you can use that EsX with port. Then after port do the same thing again but port to verizon. Now In My prepaid phone portal I can add only $5 (supposed to be used for data) to the number once Verizon has the Number successfully ported from PagePlus. I read where a dealer on here had alot down this would be your best option in my opinion the buying a new ----- every time and since the number is the same it wont need reflashed as long as you have the 10.key and ESx correct

freshice2009
06-15-2014, 01:36 AM
" Crying like a baby ! " "Cheap !" Are you kidding me ! I have several device's working on Real True 3G and 4G Lte Data Service . Some people's needs not to assume when they don't know what the heck ! They're talking about ! Who says im messing with your investment ! $$$ . And i leave it at this ! And it ain't about gas ! That i might need too fill my car cause im so cheap ! I will find the answer im seeking ! And when i do i will post it free ! it's not about the $$$ for me . And guess what if i don't post it ! Somebody else will and they want stay up late nights when they post it ! And they want loss no sleep either when they post it ! Over & Out !!!

rich hathaway
06-15-2014, 10:44 AM
man that guy just doesn't get it,lol.
On another note the samsung lc11 is flashable now,I have one working and am using it now.its a nice device.

JaiFar1996
06-15-2014, 02:18 PM
I understand you Rich..many dont understand the long hrs we all put in. Then you sell a solution and it gets copied and resold on ebay for a couple bux. Even if you password protect the solution, theyll take screenshots of record the computer screen with their phones. I know its worth alot of $ but if i was to sell the solution, id make a quick buck but hang myself in the long term bc soon everyone will have it and share it then the system gets flagged again

elisa191
06-15-2014, 07:27 PM
I understand you Rich..many dont understand the long hrs we all put in. Then you sell a solution and it gets copied and resold on ebay for a couple bux. Even if you password protect the solution, theyll take screenshots of record the computer screen with their phones. I know its worth alot of $ but if i was to sell the solution, id make a quick buck but hang myself in the long term bc soon everyone will have it and share it then the system gets flagged again

There is litterly a hundred ways Verizon can step in and stop this at anytime. With that said there are only a few ways they can do it permanently. We can eventually figure it out and on that note I hope the dealers who buy this solution keep that in mind when your friends start asking you how you do it! Keep it to yourself because if its posted all over gods green earth the more guys who are flashing this way and the flasher Verizon boots us off again. Also when we work for so long on the solution only to see guys buy it and repost it as their own work it makes us rethink making it public the next time~!!!!!!

Also we will have a remote reflash service for all you guys who only have one or two devices you want done - There will be an applicable charge for this!

I will be tring to finish this all up tomorrow

Hang in there

elisa191

JaiFar1996
06-16-2014, 08:41 AM
There is litterly a hundred ways Verizon can step in and stop this at anytime. With that said there are only a few ways they can do it permanently. We can eventually figure it out and on that note I hope the dealers who buy this solution keep that in mind when your friends start asking you how you do it! Keep it to yourself because if its posted all over gods green earth the more guys who are flashing this way and the flasher Verizon boots us off again. Also when we work for so long on the solution only to see guys buy it and repost it as their own work it makes us rethink making it public the next time~!!!!!!

Also we will have a remote reflash service for all you guys who only have one or two devices you want done - There will be an applicable charge for this!

I will be tring to finish this all up tomorrow

Hang in there

elisa191

Well said man...and to those who might be wondering, yes the solution is worth alot bc it takes alot of hard work to figure this out. Reality is the more the buyer invests in purchasing this solution, the less likely they are to be sharing it or giving it away. I know I paid alot for the very first guide and have never shared it.

elisa191
06-16-2014, 10:54 AM
Were making progress now

I have my best tech on the case!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

123456&
06-16-2014, 12:10 PM
I think he is the best lol.

svt2003cobra
06-16-2014, 02:25 PM
It takes hard work and dedication to do this and figure new methods out the more people has it the more likely they will go down.

elisa191
06-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Hello,

Ok we have everything all set up if you haven't seen the solution thread here is the link to it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thanks

elisa191

tman40
06-17-2014, 03:14 PM
elisa191 this is good that we can buy the fix from you but that's like giving the battle plans to the enemy before the war, this will last a couple of week and it will be a waste of money and this fix will be all over EBAY for 10 dollars.

rich hathaway
06-17-2014, 06:02 PM
well if/when that happens they will change it quick,and then next solution will not be made public.this is good reason for those of you who buy it not to share it.
it makes perfect sense,you share it,you loose it,you dont share it,you keep it longer.
whatever happens,there will always be a way to fix it.

elisa191
06-17-2014, 11:48 PM
elisa191 this is good that we can buy the fix from you but that's like giving the battle plans to the enemy before the war, this will last a couple of week and it will be a waste of money and this fix will be all over EBAY for 10 dollars.

Hello,

You are correct about the solution being everywhere if someone give it out that's why I rarely release anything but what a lot of guys are experiencing right now is mifis that are slow. Once the complete Verizon update hits your area you will not be able to connect a mifi at all the way your programing them. Will Verizon find out?

Yes.

Do they need to buy our solution to figure out what we are doing? NO.

Consider this.

I advertise everywhere

All Verizon needs to know is that I am still flashing mifis to know HOW I am doing it since they know how the devices authenticate to their servers - They can simply conclude That must be how were doing it!

Just because were flashing them isn't going to send Verizon into an emergency board meeting but when everyone and their dog is flashing them and there are $5.00 guides on ebay then they will probably feel its time.

I honestly (and you can ask Rich) don't care if no one buys the solution. I will be flashing mifi devices and making money at it. For the sake of the dealers on the form (and this was Riches call for the most part) this solution is for sale.

We arn't giving the battle plans to the enemy. Verizon and all the carriers ALWAYS set the perimeters.

We are simply adapting to what Verizon changed. We have been doing this for over 8 years now and they do this every year or so. This is nothing new.

Stay Calm and Keep Flashing!

elisa191

dryywetness
06-27-2014, 03:16 PM
We are all in the best of hands!! That's awesome!:eagerness:

rilderbeast
06-27-2014, 05:09 PM
10 dollar ebay guides* everyone they are 10 dollars not 5, but double the price :O

mhnutt
06-29-2014, 11:10 AM
does the lc11 currently have throttling issues?

rich hathaway
06-29-2014, 11:56 AM
all devices are provisioned for throttle whether they are phone & data or data only devices including lc11

Mr._Pseudonym
06-29-2014, 04:11 PM
" Crying like a baby ! " "Cheap !" Are you kidding me ! I have several device's working on Real True 3G and 4G Lte Data Service . Some people's needs not to assume when they don't know what the heck ! They're talking about ! Who says im messing with your investment ! $$$ . And i leave it at this ! And it ain't about gas ! That i might need too fill my car cause im so cheap ! I will find the answer im seeking ! And when i do i will post it free ! it's not about the $$$ for me . And guess what if i don't post it ! Somebody else will and they want stay up late nights when they post it ! And they want loss no sleep either when they post it ! Over & Out !!!

:^/ Dude, creating solutions take hundreds of hours of time, using hardware and software that took many dollars to buy, and knowledge that took hundreds of hours to learn in the first place. You wanna know what these guys know? Start where they started. Hop on Google or Wikipedia and search Cellular Technology. Visit your local library and look stuff up. Enroll in a community college and hit the books. Anyone can talk the talk, but walking the walk takes, well, legwork, you know?

If the solution isn't free to the ones who create it, how does anyone else deserve it to be free for them? If you desire it, it has value. What are you offering of value in return?

dumbone
06-29-2014, 07:39 PM
need help to fix my wifi will not conect to internet account is still good

elisa191
06-29-2014, 08:00 PM
need help to fix my wifi will not conect to internet account is still good

Follow this LINK!

Phones Flashed Flash evo to Boost | Flash Evo | Flash Galaxy s4 S2 S3 | Flash Phone ([Only registered and activated users can see links]/mifi-hotspot/)

thanks

elisa191

dppttw
06-30-2014, 04:35 PM
Follow this LINK!

Phones Flashed Flash evo to Boost | Flash Evo | Flash Galaxy s4 S2 S3 | Flash Phone ([Only registered and activated users can see links]/mifi-hotspot/)

thanks

elisa191

i am curious if any of you selling the fix have consulted with lawyers. publicizing the cost of the fix allows Verizon to calculate significant damages for unauthorized electronic trespass, conspiracy to commit such trespass, fees to protect against such trespass, legal fees, court fees, etc etc.

elisa191
06-30-2014, 05:12 PM
i am curious if any of you selling the fix have consulted with lawyers. publicizing the cost of the fix allows Verizon to calculate significant damages for unauthorized electronic trespass, conspiracy to commit such trespass, fees to protect against such trespass, legal fees, court fees, etc etc.

Thank you for your concern

elisa191

discodisco19
06-30-2014, 06:12 PM
Just get H2O bolt, pick yourself up a boost or sprint 4G wimax device (d710 most preferred) and clone the 4G wimax settings onto it, wallah, have unlimited 4G wimax speeds about 6-8mbps in good coverage areas, and you can root the S2 and put a native hotspot, have a few hotspot devices including your initial hotspot for $50/month.

Never found mifi flashing to be lucrative in my area. Actually tried to get into it with elisa191, hotspots ended up getting no connectivity after a few weeks, customers came back, contacted elisa, sent the overdrive pros back and never got a refund or the hotspots back and ended up setting the customers up on H2O bolt for a discount, cost of business I guess.

You either learn something yourself and work from the ground up, or outsource and get screwed over. Mifi flashing is nothing but a headache.

dryywetness
06-30-2014, 06:12 PM
From today in the morning all 3 of my Mifi's are not connecting, the phones are working OK so it's not the accounts. Does anyone else have connectivity problems too?

yup,as of 3+ days ago...

rich hathaway
06-30-2014, 08:37 PM

You just dont have a clue what you are saying,for your information the supreme court ruled over this already that it is the consumers right to modify or flash and change firmwares of there devices any way they see fit.

I just replied to your other post from today,I would encourage you to think about what you post before you post it and stop threatening with stupid false claims and accusations.
This is a public forum and you are free to post your opinion,but when you say

"publicizing the cost of the fix allows Verizon to calculate significant damages for unauthorized electronic trespass, conspiracy to commit such trespass, fees to protect against such trespass, legal fees, court fees, etc etc."

you are threatening and accusing member's here of things that you are saying is illegal but are 100% legal well we gotta draw the line somewhere.
so reword your next threat better or I will ban you. :D have a nice day

dppttw
07-01-2014, 01:14 AM
exactly what Supreme Court case are you citing? who v. who? date? in lawyer speak please.

i can modify my phone so it can shadow YOUR phone and although it is perfectly legal for me modify it, the minute i trespass onto your phone's hardware and software, i am committing illegal electronic trespass. i know this from experience.

i know exactly how flashing works. i am pretty good at it. i just do not do it for financial gain. when you set up your prepaid verizon account, you set it up with the d o n o r mobile phone, not the mifi. so kill the bs. i am not an idiot. i know how it works.

furthermore, although you feel threatened, i said nothing to threaten you. i shared some common sense information and some friendly legal advice gained from the defendents side of the table and from the lawyers side of the table. for free albeit. it is normally $500/hr. but the fact
that you react as threatened says way more than what you typed above and it is very convincing that your reaction is not consistent with your typed response. its obvious you are deep in dinero here with your flashing and your expensive 'fix' you are selling. take that money pipe away and you are in poverty given you know so little about the big picture of internet access i.e. TOR, Silk Road. flashing is such a tiny niche. why limit yourself?

still amazed you had to look up Silk Road. it was all over the news recently. have you missed the bitcoin rush too?

ban me if you want. my ip address is from a proxy server.

dppttw
07-01-2014, 01:21 AM
why is the word d o n o r recognized as offensive on here?

dppttw
07-01-2014, 01:33 AM
if Verizon welcomed you on their network with unlimited 3g mifi access, why do they spend so much on advertising trying to sell it for $45/month for a measly 4 or 5 gb?

3g speed is really not that fast to do much with. it barely plays streaming music without pausing and gaps. video? can we say 'BUFFERING'? ha ha.

for all the few applications that do work well on 3g, the data usage is so minimal, one can go with one of the rollover companies like Karma, Truconnect, Internet On The Go, Tracfone etc and incur charges of pennies a day - it is way cheaper than the $10/month unlimited 3G on verizon prepaid. maybe only $4/month and the megabytes you do not use get rolled over forever. no more monthly allowances.

think about that...good for consumers at least. probably not for anyone that trying sell anything in competition to it. just my opinion, as you say.

rich hathaway
07-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Man you are a angry little dude arnt you..
I am not going to post anything in "lawyer speak" because im not a lawyer.
And I never said anything about cloning your phone that was you assuming again.
F.Y.I. verizon does welcome devices on these plans or dont you think they would not offer them? There is no law that says one must use both the data and t-t side of the plan they are on or its illegal,lmao.everything you said again was pretty much in left field or completely wrong.
And as for my financial state and accomplishments its really none of your biz,but you irritate me so I will tell you this,
I own 2 cell phone/computer stores a thrift store and a grocery store as well as more than one web based biz,also iphonecdmatool,iphonemeidtool,iphonecyan1de and more,I am the first ever to flash the iphone,my team is first ever to fully bypass icloud lock,first ever to flash any idevice without jailbreak required,I am the sole programmer and creator of alltalk cellulars kosher firmwares for all there devices,I have made countless meid,spc,mms and other flashing tools,I could go on but you can google my name and the word phone for yourself,and as for my dependence on this mifi solution lol.I am comfortable without it,again you are wrong,this happens alot with you I see.

Argentine Thrift - Kansas City, KS - Grocery Store in Kansas City, Kansas ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

oh did I mention I own the shopping center its in lol.

I highly doubt if you are a lawyer,Ive been around them my entire life and have never seen any of them fail to punctuate and use capitals,I do alot but i is justa dumb ole programmer lmao

Enough bickering in this thread lets get it back on track.

dppttw
07-01-2014, 05:18 PM
i knew you couldnt cite a SCOTUS case. but lawyers tweet just like everyone else. leave it to someone who thinks 'alot' is an actual word.

discodisco19
07-01-2014, 07:11 PM
yo rich, hook me up with the iCloud removal tool please!

Have a few iPads, iPods and iPhones needed, Takes too long parting them out.

As for dppttw, I don't know why you're so against mifi flashing, are you a verizon rep or you recently lost your verizon license and feel the need to talk down to us utilizing the network? I mean yes mifi flashing isn't lucrative for some, but for the ones who can and utilize this, even for profit gain big ups to them, screw the network they are already making their money on customers through their loopholes, we actually PROVIDE a value to our customers, when a customer comes to my store and wants their sprint phone on metropcs, cause the store is asking $399.99 for the S3 brand new, it isn't worth it for them to buy that phone, be put on the $60 plan and just throw away their old phone or sell it bad esn for $80-100 locally.

INSTEAD, they just get charged the first month ($40) and my flashing fee of $50. so instead of paying close to $400 they pay under $100 to get their existing phone working on the network. Keep in mind this provides a HUGE value to the customer, the company still gains a customer, I get paid NO SPIFF, NO RESIDUAL, just make my money off the flashing, If that isn't a situation that is multi beneficial I don't know what is. Keep in mind that flashed devices/phones might not get full 4G LTE coverage like post paid plans, but you pay for what you get, 3G is fine on MetroPCS, Pageplus, Verizon pp, boost etc etc, if the customer isn't satisfied they can go get an unlocked phone and pay a premium price for data upgrades, its a matter of choice, not legality to me.

discodisco19
07-01-2014, 07:38 PM
For someone who boasts about Tor and silkroad etc etc. "limit yourself" who are you to point the fingers? Most people on this forum aren't even aware of how the deep web works, or what Silk road (2.0) is lol. If anything for you to know about those things makes me question how much you work within the law yourself, you even said you flash phones but not for financial gain lol so you know how this works, you've done it, how hypocritical can you get?

You either want to rant away and ruffle a few feathers or just dislike people makijng money off HELPING others save money, I don't vouch for rich and elisa and their mifi flashing solution, but hey if you're too deep in that niche and have alot of customers coming back angry, you better exhaust all solutions to try and get them back up and running.