PDA

View Full Version : Helio Ocean Drivers

ownmart
03-29-2010, 02:59 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

FocusBreathing
09-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi, I joined the forum just so I could ask this. I downloaded the drivers, now how do I actually go about uploading them to my Ocean? I have my phone plugged into my computer and I choose the drivers folder, but it says my computer doesn't recognize any drivers.

whitey10tc
09-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi, I joined the forum just so I could ask this. I downloaded the drivers, now how do I actually go about uploading them to my Ocean? I have my phone plugged into my computer and I choose the drivers folder, but it says my computer doesn't recognize any drivers.
You will install the drivers to the PC, not the phone. Drivers, drive communication to the external device from the computer. You also need to make sure the drivers will work for your version OS like 64 Bit Windows 7 or 32 Bit Windows XP.

FocusBreathing
09-15-2011, 12:56 PM
My computer installed the drivers successfully and made it's own folder in my Program Files. What's the next step?

FocusBreathing
09-15-2011, 01:11 PM
I got the drivers installed but I've reached yet another roadblock in connecting my Ocean to CDMA Workshop. It connected, but when I click "Read", it says "Failed.. Phone does not answer" . Does anyone have any ideas of what this means?