PDA

View Full Version : Active Kitchen thread Contrubtor - Modarator

Help
03-29-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey it would be nice if we had an active kitchen thread. I see Dex's signture line about a tp2 ROM. He must cook. I know Ryan Mogul is a great chief with the ppckitchen. How would we go about trying to get someone involved in a thread of that type? Or would that considered beyond the scope of this site?

whitey10tc
03-30-2010, 01:32 AM
We have a kitchen thread already in the HTC section ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). In the future please search before posting.

As for people being active and posting in it, we all have different set ups for our kitchens and I know that I don't have the time energy or want to post mine and I'm sure that others feel the same.

I believe people should start just like all of us did at the bottom and climb to the top. Ask questions, test, configure, build, re-configure, re-build. Learn what works, what doesn't.

The Moderator for the HTC ROM Kitchens is meanngreen04 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Mr._Pseudonym
03-30-2010, 02:45 PM
:^/ You know what else? Suggestions go real well in our dedicated suggestion thread where the powers that be look for such things....

;^) Don't sweat it too much, though; this is where experience comes from.

Help
05-02-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm sorry I lost the thread and did not know any one had responded.
I have only used the ervius vk for the TP2 for about 3 months. I have lost a lot of sleep cooking ROM's. I've cooked 1 to 4 rom a day since then. If a noob like me wanted to learn more about different kitchens, what would you recomend. Are there advantages to the old style kitchen ie ppckitchen.

whitey10tc
05-03-2010, 12:49 AM
I personally use both VK, and PPCK. It depends on the device. My Vouge and Titan ROMS are from PPCK, where as my TP ROMS are VK. It's just what I prefer.

As for advantages and disadvatages, I think that every chef will have a different opinion.

Dex
05-03-2010, 10:01 AM
I personally recommend PPC Kitchen especially if ur a noob its pretty much full proof other kitchens can be hard to understand and they also provide great support on there IRC chat group

Help
05-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Do you know of a good IRC client (cheap)