PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Hijack split from Forum Rules! phone help

snakeb
03-28-2010, 09:17 PM
im new with the flashing of the phones so is there any body that can help me with pictureing and texting on the blackberry storm how to make it work i can flash the phone to talk and text but i dont no how to make the internet and picture to work im flashing the phones to cricket....thank u and i need the droid flashing info i no theres noting free...i dont mine paying a lil $$$

ownmart
03-28-2010, 09:20 PM
I wouldn't suggest jumping straight into flashing those phones if you're new to flashing personally

thephoneguy913
03-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Same here my friend....not to be rude with you...but if they are your first phones that you are trying to flash...I will recomend you to search for more info...read and understand that those are not easy phones to flash...you have to have more knoledge about flashing in order to get those fully flashed...I recomend you to look in this forum about how to get the files and how to use them first...Good Luck :)

whitey10tc
03-28-2010, 10:12 PM
im new with the flashing of the phones so is there any body that can help me with pictureing and texting on the blackberry storm how to make it work i can flash the phone to talk and text but i dont no how to make the internet and picture to work im flashing the phones to cricket....thank u and i need the droid flashing info i no theres noting free...i dont mine paying a lil $$$
I have moved & closed this discussion. Please in the future post in the correct sub-forum thread hijacking is against the forum rules that are linked in my signature.

On another note as the other members have mentioned BB's are not good to start with, they can be a pain in the but.

Since you are new here this will serve as verbal warning and Feel free to post in the correct sub-forum for Black Berries.