PDA

View Full Version : Sprint MIFI 4082 - Getting rid of Sprint admin page?

JaiFar1996
05-12-2014, 09:03 PM
I had never flashed a sprint 4082 until right now. Works great just like the verizon 4510 and 4620.

But anyone know how to get rid of that Sprint page it sends you to when you first log on to the mifi?

I never had that issue with the virgin 2200 or the sprint 2200 bc I just converted them to verizon firmware.

So this is new to me

thanks in advance

elisa191
05-12-2014, 11:34 PM
You can do the same thing with custom firmware but I have never seen it openly distributed.

If your interested PM me and I can put you in touch with the guy that wrote mine for me but it wasn't cheap but mine kills auto update and did a few other things I wanted.

There may be another way but that is how I did it.

elisa191

JaiFar1996
05-13-2014, 08:07 AM
Hey Tom....After using it a few times, I see that the Sprint Landing page opens up only while the mifi is connecting--and it does take up to 2 minutes. I hadnt noticed it. Once you get "internet access", you can load your normal page and it goes to it. I just went ahead and enabled prof 0 and prof 1 and made prof 1 active. Im not sure if its neccessary to disable prof 0? All bars are showing and works great. I have about 30 of these so I need to get familar with them.

Im also using a modded prl. Buyers are pickie as you know..lol. They want to see reception bars and hate seeing the roaming.