PDA

View Full Version : Need help htc 6975 internet mms

usman_zeeshan
03-25-2010, 01:54 AM
There is any body know how to full flash htc 6975 from vrizon

bawanyh
03-27-2010, 05:16 PM
I personally have not tried one but if you follow my samsung I760 guide on this forum I am pretty sure you can full flash it

whitey10tc
03-27-2010, 05:20 PM
For HTC take a look through one of the Vogue or Titan tutorials located in the cricket section. It'll give you the same principal. You will just need a different unlocker and ROM.

bawanyh
03-27-2010, 06:10 PM
I doubt it if there will be an unlocker for that model its very new. I think if the guide for Sam I760 is followed correctly that phone can be fully flashed. I have done different phones with those steps.

whitey10tc
03-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Here is the unlocker for the TP2 aka 6975 [Only registered and activated users can see links] For the SPC use 000000 "VZW standard" there are many guids that will work, most any of the HTC guides, the Samsung I760 guide possibly even the MotoQ guide. But be cautious as ROMS, unlockers etc may be different from device to device.
There is also a custom cricket ROM for you to use with it in the HTC subforum.

usman_zeeshan
03-29-2010, 01:02 AM
any solution for htc imagio verizon ?

ownmart
03-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Here is the unlocker for the TP2 aka 6975 [Only registered and activated users can see links] For the SPC use 000000 "VZW standard" there are many guids that will work, most any of the HTC guides, the Samsung I760 guide possibly even the MotoQ guide. But be cautious as ROMS, unlockers etc may be different from device to device.

read that post... theres a custom cricket rom for that stuff. you'll probably need to edit PST settings specifically to your num

johnnyboy14981
08-26-2010, 02:59 PM

So am I right in that the Imagio will take a touch pro 2 rom, and unlocker? Just want to be sure before I go forward.

bawanyh
08-26-2010, 03:45 PM
I doubt it if the imagio will take the touch pro 2 rom try it and post ur results. make sure u have the original TP2 ROM just incase if you brick it

whitey10tc
08-26-2010, 03:53 PM

So am I right in that the Imagio will take a touch pro 2 rom, and unlocker? Just want to be sure before I go forward.I strong urge you NOT to ever flash ROM that is not cooked for your device on your device. IT CAN BRICK your device beyond repair. That is if it will take the ROM.

thephoneguy913
08-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Try these cricket cabs for Windows Mobile Devices.....you dont need unlocker or a Custom Rom.... :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

johnnyboy14981
08-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Thats what I thought but I saw Whitey's post with the tp2 unlocker and I got confused. i thought the imagio was a 6975. Anyways I'm gonna use the winmo cabs and see what happens. You think I should use the shaggylive cm killer cab as well?? Just want to try and get it somewhat figured out before I give it a shot.. Thanks for all the feedback you guys!

whitey10tc
08-28-2010, 04:45 PM
DOH! I think I hijacked this thread with that post about 5 months ago. Sorry guys.
You definitely don't want to use anything TP2 on an Imagio. It just won't work. You can use cab files though, most are universal.

johnnyboy14981
08-29-2010, 03:05 PM
DOH! I think I hijacked this thread with that post about 5 months ago. Sorry guys.
You definitely don't want to use anything TP2 on an Imagio. It just won't work. You can use cab files though, most are universal.

lol it's all good. Just wanted to update. I used the Sense reference rom, and the winmo cabs thephoneguy posted and everything works well. (talk,text,web,mms,weather,etc..) the only thing that isn't working as of yet is gps but I did not change the settings in qpst so that would probably be an easy fix. This is a really nice phone for cricket. Hope this helps someone with an imagio..

Pac3comm1
08-29-2010, 03:22 PM
I just posted a flash solution for the Imagio a couple of days ago.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

you should be able to use the cricket settings instead of metro pcs