PDA

View Full Version : Programming Guidle for Overdrive Pro to Verizon Pre-Paid (Part 1)

fbguy57
04-15-2014, 07:09 AM
Programming the Overdrive Pro to Verizon.
----- Phone:Gusto2 Phone
Using:DFS CDMA
Using: HW Virtual SerialPort

NOTE:THIS IS DONE IN 2 PARTS, THE FORUM CAN ONLY ACCEPT SO MANY CHARACTERS PER POST.(PART 1 AND PART 2)
[hide-thanks]
This is assumed that those reading this have some knowledge of programming devices.

Connect the Gusto2 via USB cable.Then open DFS program.Connect to the Gusto by selecting to the Samsung port. Do this by clicking the Port Tab. Once connected to the port you need to enter the Password and SPC Code.
SPC Code is 210706 Password is: 2011101116083112

Click on the Programming Tab.You will see General, Nam, Data and Mobile IP; tabs under the programming tab. Click on each tab and do a read on all of the areas of each tab you select. Once the info is done you will need to make some changes. The IMEI read you do in the General page, will show nothing as Gusto2 does not have IMEI.

Lets do each page:

Changes:Do a read on the General Page.On the General Page select NV_Only under the Ruim Confg. Setting.At the SPC setting change the 210706 code to 000000. You will want to do this change to 000000 as the Overdrive Pro uses that SPC Code.Next go to your Nam Page and do your read there. You will notice that the IMSI Box at the middle left side of the page is empty. Insert the IMSI number in that box. Get the IMSI number by clicking on the Equipment Tab left to the Programming Tap and it’s under the column Snapshot. Get that number go back to the Nam and enter that number. Next is you PRL. You can get your PRL on your read. Load that PRL in your saved files.As a note, your Gusto2 will also show your PRL.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

So you can reference to this, there are 4 sample pages attached to this instructional to make it easier for your step by step programming.

Ok, now we do a disconnect of the Gusto2. Click on the icon to the right of the Ports tab and you will see it turn red.Open your HW Virtual Serial Port program. You will need to set some items on this program. Click the login button. Another box will pop up, just click OK.Next you will need to uncheck NV Enabled Tab in the Settings Tab Page. Then go to the Virtual Serial Port Page and set up your Virtual Serial Port.Under Port Name, select COM13.Under IP Address select 192.168.0.1. Under Port enter 5503.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
NOTE: The numbers used are not real but they are laid out as if they were accurate. Good Luck !

Words of Wisdom: You have to be real about what you pay for your internet service. Paying $100.00 for an Refill Card to get a year will not work. I know they advertise on Ebay, but taking that option will only get you shut down. The least you should pay is $35.00 for a Refill Card. Be smart and not so cheap.[/hide-thanks]

nmrtnz8
05-26-2014, 09:33 PM
This isn't an old thread but I am unable to view the guide. Can anyone assist? Thanks

rich hathaway
05-27-2014, 01:06 AM
press the like button to view the content

nmrtnz8
05-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Thank you. It was a safari issue that wast precluding me from accessing it. What's meant by "the least you should pay is $35 for a refill card?" Does that mean refill every month with a $35 dollar card? It doesn't seem unreasonable but I want to be sure.

gschabel
06-26-2014, 01:15 AM
Is this still process still up and working for Verizon??

roflzok2
07-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Hi i am new to flashing, i am trying to do this one i have a gusto 2, and I have done everything exactly as it says in the guide, but the IMSI on DFS shows as 15 Zeros(000 00 0000000000) could someone help me out why this is occurring?

roflzok2
07-11-2014, 06:01 PM
lulz these went down on 6-10........fail

jacobhere
09-20-2014, 03:01 PM
thanks hope it will work