PDA

View Full Version : Problem Flashing MIFI's with CDMA Workshop

mark1016
04-08-2014, 01:13 PM
I have been flashing MIFI's for quite sometime now and have never encountered any problems at all. Currently when I write the .nam profile to the MIFI the data passwords are not being written to the device. To be specific it is the PAP Pass, PPP Pass, HDR Pass, and HDR PPP that is not being written. I can write successfully to any phone it is just MIFI's that I am having problems with. I have tried this with the 2200, 4510L, and 4620L with the same results.

I use the paid version of CDMA Workshop 3.9.0

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

bakenast
04-09-2014, 04:53 PM
alot of times the passwords wont show up, even though you write them to the device

elisa191
04-09-2014, 05:45 PM
I have been flashing MIFI's for quite sometime now and have never encountered any problems at all. Currently when I write the .nam profile to the MIFI the data passwords are not being written to the device. To be specific it is the PAP Pass, PPP Pass, HDR Pass, and HDR PPP that is not being written. I can write successfully to any phone it is just MIFI's that I am having problems with. I have tried this with the 2200, 4510L, and 4620L with the same results.

I use the paid version of CDMA Workshop 3.9.0

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Close Cdma workshop and reopen it each time you write a new nam file I don't know why but we have had the same issue and it just started about 7 weeks ago

Hope this helps

elisa191

mark1016
04-13-2014, 11:35 AM
I figured out the problem... may .nam file had become corrupted somehow. I resaved/reread the file and it wrote to the MIFI perfect. Thanks for all the help and suggestions.