PDA

View Full Version : CricketModder Has been permenantly banned

Dex
03-13-2010, 10:03 PM
CricketModder Knowingly and willing edited To0 of the Cricket Mafia's full Moto Droid Solution to resell as his own he purchased it from him and Edited the final step to make it look like his what he failed to realize is that to0 is smarter then that and put his name in other files

ownmart
03-14-2010, 12:35 AM
aw really? he helped me out alot on here with other issues

Tannus
03-14-2010, 04:06 AM
That is unfortunate... However he did know the rules & the consequences.

eric303
03-14-2010, 02:14 PM
aww what a shame, he helped me out alot too

Mr._Pseudonym
03-14-2010, 04:35 PM
:^/ It's never a happy day when someone gets banned here, but sometimes it's necessary.

thesmitty68521
03-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Yes, it is necessary sometimes. It is unfortunate this had to happen. Please think twice before trying to sell someone else's solutions. It will come back to you eventually. The flashing community is actually fairly small and people know when their solution is being sold and can figure out pretty quickly who is doing it.

This forum is quickly becoming very reputable in the fact we don't put up with that crap. I liked Cricket Modder. He helped me out on a few issues. I appreciate his help.

I, as the admin on this site am very serious about that rule. If you look at our rules, you will notice that this is the only one that doesn't get a warning.

Once again, think twice before selling someone else's work as your own. If you want to be a part of this forum, that is great. However, selling other people's work will make you a former member in a hurry.

DankOfOwnage
03-14-2010, 05:59 PM
That's a shame...but if u break the rules, u gotta be ready for the repercussions