PDA

View Full Version : Htc touch pro 2 on cricket....outgoing mms problem..

thephoneguy913
03-13-2010, 06:21 PM
I have flashed my touch pro 2...everything is awesome...but im having problems with outgoing mms...I tried many times to run the picture mail remover cab but I cant get it to install....any help/advice will be much appreciated....

Help
03-13-2010, 06:46 PM
What Rom are you running?

I've had that happen on some ROM's too.
I these ROM"s wrok great. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links] The 21893 rom's dont need a cab after flash to work. If you master reset them. It's ok The cricket Wap and MMS are burned into the rom"s

EDIT The hidden link does not highlight

eric303
03-13-2010, 08:03 PM
i used that rom too and it works flawlessly, also make sure that you call into cricket and have them refresh your MMS settings

thephoneguy913
03-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Thank you guys...i tried the 3 ROM's in the link...everything works but Im having problems with the phone freezing....and resetting by itself....any sugestions?

Help
03-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Usually one or two hard resets takes care of that. You might even take the battery out for a min between the resets.
If that doesnt do it, play with page pool.(settings between 12-16 usually work well) KingArthur has it to auto witch has always worked for me.
Let us know if that helps. Good luck

Sorry I had computer trouble yesterday.

EDIT KingArthur says page pools manual setting would be right around 12