PDA

View Full Version : Palm Treo 700wx

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Does any1 have the full flash solution for Palm Treo 700wx?

Thanks

ELHULK
05-12-2010, 01:20 PM
yes i do but if i post it i will get banned , cdma gurus should have a private section where we can share these files and charge a monthly fee

whitey10tc
05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
yes i do but if i post it i will get banned , cdma gurus should have a private section where we can share these files and charge a monthly feeThat's the problem if it's a paid solution, then only the creator has the rights to sale/give it. If we had a premium area and charged for it and then allowed people to give/trade/sale solutions like that, we would be no better than the $5 flashers and thieves. Don't get me wrong private sections are good to have. But to charge for a membership to a site that allows giving away of others solutions that are not publicly released, is wrong and immoral and goes against what we believe in here at gurus.

08-16-2010, 01:33 PM
What carrier?

rich hathaway
09-28-2010, 07:08 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

thesmitty68521
09-28-2010, 08:58 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It is great you have the MMS solution for this. However, my experience has been that when a forum member says to "PM me" there is costs involved. If you are interested in selling your solution, please post that in the for sale section.

If your intent is to limit it to members with a certain amount of posts, I am all for that. But put up what your requirements are.

I hope you understand where I am coming from on this. If not, PM me and I will tell you what my reasoning is.