PDA

View Full Version : What is your mobile speed test

RIP MOBILE-FILES
03-03-2010, 08:13 PM
I SEEN WHITEY10TC WITH THIS AND I THOUGHT I WOULD POST MINE ALSO. [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Tannus
03-03-2010, 08:18 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]][IMG][Only registered and activated users can see links] is what I came up with
[Only registered and activated users can see links][IMG][Only registered and activated users can see links]

RIP MOBILE-FILES
03-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Nice speed

Tannus
03-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Yea I hope I don't get pulled over... lol

cricketmodder
03-03-2010, 08:33 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Better watch out the police are everywhere on the interweb and my desk doesnt have seatbelts

whitey10tc
03-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Oh that's it I need to go outside and run another speed test while I smoke. Mines to slow for this old man.

RIP MOBILE-FILES
03-03-2010, 08:41 PM
after closing some programs this was it [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
wonder how fast i get if i boot other computers on my network

Tannus
03-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I checked another 1 I had on my network 2

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

lol

whitey10tc
03-03-2010, 09:22 PM
All right after closing everything on my PC and closing my DSL connection I get alot better. [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Guess it's time to update my signature.

meanngreen04
03-03-2010, 09:24 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Mr._Pseudonym
03-04-2010, 12:37 AM
:^/ Normally I use our DSK line via Wi-Fi while at home, but my wife's watching YouTube on her PC right now, so that reduces my DSL speeds, so they're low right now.

;^) However, I switched to Cricket Internet, tried a one megabyte test, and got this:

:^/ That's likely a fluke, so I tried a two megabyte file next and got this result:

;^) Still about half our DSL speed, and way faster than G3 is supposed to be. I'm stoked!

[Edit]
:^0 Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle! I just got this result with a seven megabyte test!

:^/ Supposedly, the larger the test, the more accurately the results reflect the sustained surfing experience. Shorter tests will only capture the peak speed. Amazing!

RIP MOBILE-FILES
03-04-2010, 05:11 PM
my 2 mb test result [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

GEMASPIRE
03-05-2010, 06:56 AM
This is my house's Internet. I suppose to be paying for the 1.5Mbps and I am getting 3.41Mbps. Cool!

This is My Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go Prepaid Internet. Is fast and expensive. But it is way more cheaper than Verizon Broadband.
Speedtest.net is more accurate than mobilespeedtest.com

And this is My Neighbor’s internet. I sometimes use it to download large files. Sometimes it gets to 10Mb/s

I am using 3 different IP Address.

Tannus
03-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Nice of U 2 include UR neighbor's speed... lol

Mr._Pseudonym
03-05-2010, 12:40 PM
;^) Does your neighbor know? Or should we know whether your neighbor knows?

[Edit]
Speedtest.net tests my DSL connection fairly enough by connecting to a local Portland Oregon server for the test. My speeds are about what I'm paying for:

However, it routes my Cricket Internet connection to a router in Chicago, Illinois, instead of anything closer. So the tests never complete. I cannot imagine that Cricket has no closer server than that.

:^(

:^/ With ProxyCap installed and running, I'm routed through Washington DC, instead, with slightly faster results:

GEMASPIRE
04-09-2010, 04:49 AM
;^) Does your neighbor know? Or should we know whether your neighbor knows?

2 of my neighbor have unprotected wireless networks. You decide whether to believe that my neighbor knows or doesn't knows.

cdtatum
09-15-2010, 10:28 AM

Dang!