PDA

View Full Version : Full Flash the VX9200 to Cricket help....Also most LG handsets using LGNPST

thesmitty68521
03-03-2010, 12:24 AM
This is a tutorial that is basically the same as Berry's from HOFO. Only, I made the snapshots all by myself. lol

These settings are pretty much the same for any handset that uses the LGNPST.

You will always need the DLL, LGNPST 1.1 (Lab Version), and a usb cable. If I have to tell you that you need the phone.....Well, then you probably shouldn't even have a phone.

This tutorial will assume you already wrote the PRL to the phone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This part is self explanatory. Remember, look at the top of the screenshot. You will see the same corresponding category on the left.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] profile.png

Now, for the MMS:

Make sure you follow close attention to these settings. Remember sometimes when you activate the handset, the settings will revert. That is fine, just go back and adjust them back to the Cricket settings.

You now have an ENV3 fully flashed to Cricket service. Enjoy

Tannus
03-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Very nice smitty

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 01:26 PM
very nice tutorial smitty. One thing I want to know is do we also have to do the evdo settings also in CDMA Workshop?

Thanks

jdel3113
06-04-2010, 05:20 PM
what wrong if settings are greyed out and wont let u edit them? i get this with lab and store version

thesmitty68521
06-04-2010, 05:23 PM
It seems like you don't have the DLL registered. If it isn't registered, it won't let you edit the phone settings.

Pac3comm1
06-04-2010, 08:06 PM
hey does anyone know where i can find the generic DLL for the 9200? any leads would be great! Nice work smitty.

hookdupwireless
06-13-2010, 12:18 AM
will this worl for env2 vx9100? have one i am supposed to work on on monday

Pac3comm1
06-13-2010, 03:04 AM
it should work as long as you have the proper DLL registered and follow the directions exactly.

ArkieKDealer
07-22-2010, 12:03 PM
I unbricked one of these for a customer. Had an issue with Browser Initialization but fixed that by loading a file with BitPim. How any time you go to My Pictures it gives an error message that says "Write Script".

I've tried loading .scr file with LGNPST but it gives an error message that says, "Mobile Country Code. Parameter Invalid." Any help?

thesmitty68521
07-22-2010, 01:49 PM
You might want to write the SCR file again. That might do the trick. The codes for that are 310/00. I usually use the CDMA WS to get these codes in when I need to change them to that.

ArkieKDealer
07-22-2010, 02:47 PM
You might want to write the SCR file again. That might do the trick. The codes for that are 310/00. I usually use the CDMA WS to get these codes in when I need to change them to that.

I tried writing it multiple times on two different computers using 3 different bin/scr combinations v02, v05, and v06. I'm at a loss.

I sent the customer on, but I'll check everything in WS if she comes back and update as this appears to be common with LGs that have been restored from bootloop.

zorkon65
09-01-2010, 11:04 PM
ok i got the lab, but i dont see any of those things what am i doing wrong? sorry been at this for a few hours and am frustrated

masterdrgn
09-03-2010, 05:24 PM
i followed these steps for Alltel LG AX265, and was able to get wap working, but mms is still not able to send or recieve. Are the steps different for this model?

leadnerd
10-28-2010, 01:19 PM
The browser fix with bit pim, what files do you load?

kristina2dope
11-07-2010, 07:14 PM
where do you download LGNPST?

thesmitty68521
11-07-2010, 08:43 PM
where do you download LGNPST?

BlueAngel08
06-17-2011, 11:53 PM
How do you register it?

123456&
06-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Check here [Only registered and activated users can see links]

kristina2dope
07-04-2011, 05:55 PM
wheres the link to the tutorials at

tonedeph
09-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Hello,
I am new to the forum so I apologize if this post is in the wrong thread but none of the photo's on this post are active anymore. I am just about to start flashing my new vx11000 as I believe I have obtained all the necessary files and have gotten my phone to work properly with bitpm. Wondering if you may be able to re-post the photo's as I would really like to see this post to before I try to attempt my flash. I have read RIP's post on the full flash but am a little confused about getting the call and txt operations to work first.

whitey10tc
09-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Hello,
I am new to the forum so I apologize if this post is in the wrong thread but none of the photo's on this post are active anymore. I am just about to start flashing my new vx11000 as I believe I have obtained all the necessary files and have gotten my phone to work properly with bitpm. Wondering if you may be able to re-post the photo's as I would really like to see this post to before I try to attempt my flash. I have read RIP's post on the full flash but am a little confused about getting the call and txt operations to work first.It appears that the img links from post 1 are dead. They were hosted on a different website that is now dead. Although if you can wait til Monday I can put something together.

digital87
09-30-2011, 02:39 PM
It appears that the img links from post 1 are dead. They were hosted on a different website that is now dead. Although if you can wait til Monday I can put something together.

Do you happen to have anything, yet?

whitey10tc
09-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Do you happen to have anything, yet?I haven't had a chance, haven't had any LG phones come in lately.

proto
10-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Smitty, thanks for the tutorial. I was going to give it a try, but all the links gone. Any chance you can update them/repost?

This is a tutorial that is basically the same as Berry's from HOFO. Only, I made the snapshots all by myself. lol

These settings are pretty much the same for any handset that uses the LGNPST.

You will always need the DLL, LGNPST 1.1 (Lab Version), and a usb cable. If I have to tell you that you need the phone.....Well, then you probably shouldn't even have a phone.

This tutorial will assume you already wrote the PRL to the phone.

This part is self explanatory. Remember, look at the top of the screenshot. You will see the same corresponding category on the left.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] profile.png

Now, for the MMS:

Make sure you follow close attention to these settings. Remember sometimes when you activate the handset, the settings will revert. That is fine, just go back and adjust them back to the Cricket settings.

You now have an ENV3 fully flashed to Cricket service. Enjoy

proto
10-23-2011, 03:48 AM
For anyone else that is trying to do this, I found this link for the EVO that worked for my vx9200. I started at step 8 and continued to 16. Hope this helps fill in some of the blank images at the beginning of this thread that everyone has been asking and patiently waiting for. Also, I just used a National PRL, 35510 I think, but when I went into the store I asked what the current one for San Diego was and was told it was 4729. I couldn't find this online anywhere, and after activating the phone and updating, I got 35310.