PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Vx11000 full flash

RIP MOBILE-FILES
03-03-2010, 12:15 AM
GO TO CDMA WORKSHOP WRITE PRL. just overwrite the file lgnv_mms_000 over the file with the same name and vx11000 internet file db over the file named file db using bitpim after editing the internet file using hex editor. only thing you will have to change is where it says 0000000000 overwrite there without adding spaces. you will need to put the phone number of the phone you are flashing in there. remember no adding or deleting and characters or your phone will go into loop mode if that happens use the loop fix.to overwrite file db in bitpim. it will fix anythingyou messed up.

FILES ARE HERE [Only registered and activated users can see links]

montosw
09-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi RIP,

I don't have vx11000 phone type on bitpim. Is there another type to use?

cdmaflash
09-16-2010, 03:04 AM
Hi RIP,

I don't have vx11000 phone type on bitpim. Is there another type to use?

Choose the Voyager and it'll work.

admin29
09-16-2010, 01:36 PM
i think you will need to edit the wap and mms settings on lgnpst for the full flash to work.

leadnerd
10-25-2010, 09:38 PM
where do I put the mms file?

McNugget
10-25-2010, 10:12 PM
I made a tut specifically for MMS file in the Metro/LG section. Check it out ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ;)
Thanks to the Gurus before me who helped me, only thing I did was snip the pictures lol

chore
11-30-2010, 01:44 AM
thanks for this tread topic! i have a lg vx11000, I am looking for a full tutorial into getting to learn the basics in full flash for this model! i believe this will thread will help as it contains the files to flash! can any one guide me to a starting point tutorial??????

rich hathaway
11-30-2010, 09:42 AM
just use the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page,i just typed in vx 11000 and it brought up page after page for this model.your answer is there.

whitey10tc
11-30-2010, 11:55 AM
thanks for this tread topic! i have a lg vx11000, I am looking for a full tutorial into getting to learn the basics in full flash for this model! i believe this will thread will help as it contains the files to flash! can any one guide me to a starting point tutorial??????Use CDMA WS for the NAM programming and bitpim for the mms and wap following the directions in post 1.

cancell
09-01-2011, 12:14 AM
is loop mode the VZW screen? I edited the db file, and when I went in to see if the browser worked, the phone froze. I pulled the battery and replaced. now the phone just gets to the VZW screen and thats it. Bitpim will still read it, but I can't get it to reboot normally. any ideas?

flashfileseeker
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Has anyone found out a solution to this they say use bitpim to overwrite the 2 files but they never tell us where in bitmpim do we go to overwrite the files People need to be more explicit when telling noobs how to do things incase they brick their phones

rich hathaway
09-11-2011, 10:37 PM
no need for bitpim,you can flash this phone with working web and mms with lgnpst the dll and the generic componant all can be found here in the forum. if you dont have it installed,look at the thread pertaining to installing and registering the dll's for lgnpst.cuz you gotta have the dll registered for it to work.

jhenderson81
09-19-2011, 10:34 PM
If the verizon env touch has been on the cricket network for sometime now and and i overwrite the 2 files using bitpim after editing the filedb with the phone number, will it brick the phone or possibly go into loop mode? Also, will I have to do the programming with the ## feature when I am done? I have also read where people have had to go in the phone and change the browser settings. Any help would appreciative. Thank you kindly.

breohd
05-18-2012, 04:34 AM
Can someone RE-solve, without using megaupload now since the website no longer works? Plz and thanks

jldpittman
08-03-2012, 01:47 PM
GO TO CDMA WORKSHOP WRITE PRL. just overwrite the file lgnv_mms_000 over the file with the same name and vx11000 internet file db over the file named file db using bitpim after editing the internet file using hex editor. only thing you will have to change is where it says 0000000000 overwrite there without adding spaces. you will need to put the phone number of the phone you are flashing in there. remember no adding or deleting and characters or your phone will go into loop mode if that happens use the loop fix.to overwrite file db in bitpim. it will fix anythingyou messed up.

FILES ARE HERE NOTICE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

site has been siezed by FBI. problem unsolved