PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Wireless Terminal for use on U.S. based GSM provider

AtomTrainer
01-31-2014, 07:34 PM
Has any one tested this device Huawei B660 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or one like it in the U.S. ?

My phone I use on MVNO AT&T service has faster internet than my AT&T DSL so I am thinking of going wireless for my home phone and internet!

1.8Mbps on HSPA+ vs 777kpbs on DSL

Tks
AT

AtomTrainer
01-31-2014, 07:44 PM
Here is another device like in kind 3JTech FWT Wi-Fi AP 1xN ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

whitey10tc
01-31-2014, 08:19 PM
Here is another device like in kind 3JTech FWT Wi-Fi AP 1xN ([Only registered and activated users can see links])Looks interesting let us know if it works well. Also what MVNO are you on and what area/device.

I use an AT&T MVNO also but get 5-8Mbps in my brick house and 9-12Mbps a mile away on HSPA+ no LTE yet :(

AtomTrainer
01-31-2014, 09:29 PM
I am on Airvoice with a iphone 4s, about to go to H2O for the unlimited data,,, I get better transfers in town but i am in the sticks... i have swamp as my back yard! look up 201 elaine st 70380 on google earth. The closest tower to me is like 12 miles! I was on boost I have a HTC EVO View I swapped to boost but they are cutting you back when you hit 2.5Gigs now..

- - - Updated - - -

We just got upgraded to HSPA+ last summer on the tower i am hitting. Before we would get less that 1Mbps.. At least its fast enough to stream netflix now.. I cant even to that on my DSL... And Bellsouth / The new at&t cant seam to figure out why my DSL is so SLOW!