PDA

View Full Version : [Closed eBay discussions]

JaiFar1996
09-26-2013, 06:06 PM
I saw a post SPRINT OVERDRIVE™ WITH "AUTO-UPDATE" FLASHED TO VERIZON PREPAID UNLIMITED FAST 3G ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) by ebay seller mrlh1980 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

elisa191
09-26-2013, 08:50 PM
I saw a post SPRINT OVERDRIVE™ WITH "AUTO-UPDATE" FLASHED TO VERIZON PREPAID UNLIMITED FAST 3G ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) by ebay seller mrlh1980 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I can confirm that Mr. L is absolutly Legit! I know him personally and I know his product. It is 100% legit and we have also rolled this out on the overdrives and 2200.

timelord
09-27-2013, 02:42 PM
I saw the ad yesterday and was wonder was it legit

bakenast
12-16-2013, 08:16 PM
just google flashedphones.net reviews, and youll get your answers.. :)

elisa191
12-17-2013, 12:44 AM
just google flashedphones.net reviews, and youll get your answers.. :)

I have to say that when you first got on this site you hammered me every chance you got and of course after Neg me 3 times in the last month on ebay and all your crappy reviews you are back with your "Look at his feedback and comment crap"

Well I have over 40k customer over 7 years

You know this - We have had this conversation

So what I have 17 bad reviews

after all the years and all the customers I think that speaks volumes to how well I have done

Why don't you do something other then compile everyone's mifi solutions and sell them as your own like a leach would do

Regards

bakenast
12-18-2013, 08:32 AM
I have to say that when you first got on this site you hammered me every chance you got and of course after Neg me 3 times in the last month on ebay and all your crappy reviews you are back with your "Look at his feedback and comment crap"

Well I have over 40k customer over 7 years

You know this - We have had this conversation

So what I have 17 bad reviews

after all the years and all the customers I think that speaks volumes to how well I have done

Why don't you do something other then compile everyone's mifi solutions and sell them as your own like a leach would do

Regards

I think your confusing me with someone else ive never bought a phone off you or a mifi on ebay or anywhere else, And I didnt compile everyone elses solutions, it took me forever to figure it out, your acusations are wack,, I simply told the guy to google the website for reviews which is a good idea for any site..

mifiguy6573
12-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Yeah, I did google it and there were numerous complaints, that makes me wonder about how unreliabe your customers report.

mifiguy6573
12-26-2013, 07:17 PM
where can we read about all your reviews, good and bad. You mentioned only 17, is that something we can see along with the good ones, or is that just your information to reply to bakenast, who you confused with somebody else.

elisa191
12-27-2013, 12:48 AM
where can we read about all your reviews, good and bad. You mentioned only 17, is that something we can see along with the good ones, or is that just your information to reply to bakenast, who you confused with somebody else.

Go to my youtube videos and scroll through them and you will see at lest 2k comments from happy customers! Look at my eBay feedback for my 7 ebay accounts. I have over 2k positive feedback between them.

Do I have some neg? Of course! Look there are customers who would NEG Santa Clause!!!!!!

If a guy has 4k reviews and 17 of them are negative what does that tell you?

That 97% of the time the transaction went perfect. Thats not to bad I would put my service record up against anyone and remember I'm one of the most hated guys in the industry because I don't play well with my competition and when they can't beat my service or my product or my price they try and drag my name down.

I am retired, not advertising and still probably making more money from return customers this last month then most guys still hustling to get by how could I do that if I was the type of scumbag the haters portray me as?

elisa191

mifiguy6573
12-29-2013, 04:43 PM
Seven accounts, whats with that? I just need to know if your reputabe or not. How can find all those accounts.

mr.GOOLE1994
12-30-2013, 03:51 AM
Seven accounts, whats with that? I just need to know if your reputabe or not. How can find all those accounts.

Just look at how much rep power he has on this site :stupid: I completely agree with elisa191, when your successful in the phone industry you will receive soo much hate from other cellphone dealers. If they cant beat your products, prices, services, etc......that's when the s**t talking begins online. Posting bad reviews on your website, rating your stores very low, leaving negative comments..etc....You cant really relate to elisa191 or myself. Once you have more than 10 cellphone stores and have the success elisa191 OR myself have then you will see how the hating starts.:stupid: This industry is a jungle the zebras and deers will soon die out while the lions will survive and thrive. Time will tell..........:boxing:

mifiguy6573
12-31-2013, 01:01 AM
elisa " liked" mr goolie but didn't bother to answer my question.

elisa191
12-31-2013, 01:00 PM
elisa " liked" mr goolie but didn't bother to answer my question.

Buddy if you haven't figured out if you can "Trust" me or not PLEASE take your business elsewhere

Have a great day

elisa191

rich hathaway
12-31-2013, 03:10 PM
wow,dont you guys get sick of bashing on him? i get sick of having to read all the BS,it clutters up the forum and is in no way productive and does not make for good reading for others, the simple fact is that this horse has been beaten to death and its always "here say" this person said this or that. has anyone here been ripped off by him? i have not heard one person say that they have,and until he does, stop it. lets start getting back to posting something productive instead.

pigbaba
01-01-2014, 07:22 PM
The download link is broken? Is there anyone who can fix this, thanks a lot!

mifiguy6573
01-01-2014, 07:26 PM
I'll take that as you won't provide the links to your seven accounts so I can determine if trust is warranted. It was a honest inquiry, wouldn't you agree.

elisa191
01-01-2014, 07:45 PM
I'll take that as you won't provide the links to your seven accounts so I can determine if trust is warranted. It was a honest inquiry, wouldn't you agree.

No I will not

Why?

Because the reason they are necessary is because so many competitors will log into them and buy items then dispute them and get their money back and then leave negative feedback to try and destroy my account.

WHY WOULD I LIST LINKS TO THEM ALL IN ONE PLACE?

I'm a bit smarter then that but nice try

Also you have been going on and on for months about whether you can trust me or not. Don't you think eventually it just looks like your riding me? I mean if after two months of asking and me telling you where you can go to find out

1 - my main ebay account flashedphones (contains hundreds of positive reviews)
2 - my youtube account flashedphones (contains thousands of positive reviews)

and thats not enough for you nor have you done that apparently it really discredits your intentions.

I told you to take your business elsewhere already besides did you miss the fact that I am retired now? I don't care about your business or what you think of me

LOL

elisa191

mifiguy6573
01-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Look, stop being a smart guy, it was a simple honest question buddy. I have no idea what goes on with all the back stabbing you keep referring to in here, I'm just trying to ask a question, like so many in my shoes we need to feel confident before we deal with you or somebody else in this arena. Your tone is not warranted, we're potential customers, try and be more polite, will you.

elisa191
01-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Look, stop being a smart guy, it was a simple honest question buddy. I have no idea what goes on with all the back stabbing you keep referring to in here, I'm just trying to ask a question, like so many in my shoes we need to feel confident before we deal with you or somebody else in this arena. Your tone is not warranted, we're potential customers, try and be more polite, will you.

Ok

I don't want your business

Thanks though

mifiguy6573
01-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Where is the love.

pagenotfound
01-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Interesting video that was just passed onto me...

FlashedPhones.net Scam Exposed - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

mifiguy6573
01-08-2014, 08:23 PM
elisa, did you see the post by pagenotfound. Is that accurate, I'd like you to view it and rebutt here so as to protect your good name. See, love the love :smile:

elisa191
01-08-2014, 09:40 PM
elisa, did you see the post by pagenotfound. Is that accurate, I'd like you to view it and rebutt here so as to protect your good name. See, love the love :smile:

Why?

Why do you keep harassing me?

GO AWAY

I ALREADY REBUTTED PNF WHY DON'T YOU SEARCH FOR IT AND READ IT THERE

whitey10tc
01-08-2014, 10:32 PM
I know I've said this before, this is not a bashing thread, a thread to discuss ebay rep. Now my take on the wonderful video posted.
eBay accounts, yes eBay will limit a seller account for negative feedback, but it needs to be large amount of the percentage. eBay will allow multiple accounts for different purposes, an example is for divisions of a company, a company sells products and services, eBay will allow the multiple accounts for both feedback and for accounting reasons.
Running the same search correctly on the site shown, shows a lot less. The creator of the video wants to trick your eyes by not searching correctly and showing multiple pages for something that shows up on 1 1/2 pages.
Now my thoughts on it, it is obvious that it is a competitor or enemy of the alleged person who is posting these things. Who would go to such extreme time consuming measures to do that, a disgruntled customer, not likely, a pissed of x-employee, not likely, a competitor in the industry, very likely! Now I dare the poster of the video to post his legal name city and state so someone can try to dig up an alleged dirty PAST on him. Of course you won't because your past is most likely as bad.

We all have a past and usually have a bad part, that's why a back ground check only goes back so far.