PDA

View Full Version : MMS fix?

swagchamp
01-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Does anybody know an MMS fix. My problem only reguards to group MMS sending and recieving pictures works fine. but group messages I am only able to receive not send. Thank you in advanced for any info. I have a verizon iphone 4 cdma flashed to cricket with rich's iphonecdmatool.

rich hathaway
01-07-2014, 01:37 AM
well i should know this but actually i am not 100 percent sure,but i believe cricket does not support group mms,there is no feature code for it on any account i have seen with any plan and i am on cid daily,but i will find out what crickets stance is on it for you.

eddie5000
01-08-2014, 12:47 AM
well i should know this but actually i am not 100 percent sure,but i believe cricket does not support group mms,there is no feature code for it on any account i have seen with any plan and i am on cid daily,but i will find out what crickets stance is on it for you.

Rich where is the new tool? I heard it would be out before the end of 2013 and it's now 2014

swagchamp
01-08-2014, 01:05 AM

So I figured out that group MMS does work only if its between you and 10 people. So past the limit of 10 only recieving works this is based on some personal tests lol I was involved in a group MMS of around 12 people. So could this be just the cricket service itself? Thank for the info tho rich.

rich hathaway
01-08-2014, 11:43 AM
they want to companies/people to pay for mass txt services and not give them away for free,after all we are talking about cricket,possibly the most cheapskate cell provider in the world.

swagchamp
01-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Wait so we can actually pay for this service add on?

swagchamp
01-10-2014, 06:50 PM
they want to companies/people to pay for mass txt services and not give them away for free,after all we are talking about cricket,possibly the most cheapskate cell provider in the world. rich can you pm me please. its regarding other things