PDA

View Full Version : Request: HTC Diamond Rom with cricket web/mms preconfigured

ownmart
02-09-2010, 11:52 PM
;D
If anyone has one it would be appreciated, a stable one.
I've used some roms and they just don't work very well

k3rrsed
02-11-2010, 04:18 PM
I've also been searching for a good stable Diamond ROM. Anyone?

meanngreen04
02-13-2010, 01:36 AM
I always like might roms. That's my 2 cents tho.

ownmart
02-13-2010, 02:49 AM
I always like might roms. That's my 2 cents tho.

yeah they're ok, sometimes don't like loadin for me though

Dex
02-16-2010, 04:46 PM
I will be posting Cricket Flash Pack Version 5 it includes every HTC rom i have made including Apache Titan Vogue Diamond and TP it also has radios and unlockers so its an all in one package plus it has different arcsofts with preconfiged MMS cabs made by Cwringer from HF including the mortscript fix

kc720
02-20-2010, 11:01 PM
here is the rom i normally use. its very nice, but not preconfigured to cricket. u will have to use a total of 3 cab files.
shaggylive_htc_cm_killer, cricket carrier, and arcsoft 5_2_3_22

the rom is called gadget rom, i dont remember who the original author is. i got it from ppc geeks i think. NOT MY WORK. i just put together a working package that i have used and can confirm working evdo, mms, and gps

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

bawanyh
02-21-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks for that ROM kc I will try it tonight. lets see how it goes. I used to use To0's ROM for diamond that is working great for me except it is serial protected which is ok. The only problem that I have is the new verizon diamond that has a SPL-0.58 for which there no unlocker so cannot put that diamond rom. Any 1 has the unlocker for that SPL-0.58?

Thanks

ownmart
02-21-2010, 04:46 PM
here is the rom i normally use. its very nice, but not preconfigured to cricket. u will have to use a total of 3 cab files.
shaggylive_htc_cm_killer, cricket carrier, and arcsoft 5_2_3_22

the rom is called gadget rom, i dont remember who the original author is. i got it from ppc geeks i think. NOT MY WORK. i just put together a working package that i have used and can confirm working evdo, mms, and gps

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

verifying web as well?

Just verifying steps:
1 run unlocker
2 update prl via phone or computer
3 load all 3 cabs
4 pst settings

kc720
02-22-2010, 09:09 PM
yes run unlocker, flash rom, get spc, write spc, prl and configure gps under gps one tab, on qpst, epst settings, then load shaggy live htc cm killer first. then load cricket carrier, then cricket arcsoft. the phone will reboot. go to settings/connection/connections, choose cricket for both , then under exceptions, put wap.mycricket.com. then launch internet explorer. on first use u know the drill, username and password and save password. oh one thing, i noticed that before u load the carrier cab and arcsoft cab, use reg edit to delete the following things :

the entire arcsoft folder, and under comm, connmngr, destinations : delete anything that says verizon or data

it works for me every time. the cabs are good for just about every htc wm device

bigglou23
02-23-2010, 01:21 AM
Cant wait to try it out! ty

ownmart
02-23-2010, 02:49 AM
Here use this instead
**Mod Edit**
Removed non working link.
OP please update link

bawanyh
02-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Hey KC do you have the rom that also has the cricket logo on wakeup?

Thanks

bigglou23
02-27-2010, 07:58 PM
I have used Dex's diamond rom from his pack 5 on 3 phones, and it looks great and runs well.

Thanks dex

eric303
02-27-2010, 08:03 PM
I am currently using the Conflipper Rom, it works great, but its not preconfigured to Cricket. Preconfigured Roms are great, but they make you stupid because if somthing goes bad, you have no idea how to fix it besides erasing everything and reloading the ROM.

bawanyh
02-27-2010, 08:05 PM
I have used Dex's diamond rom from his pack 5 on 3 phones, and it looks great and runs well.

Thanks dex

Can you provide me with that rom? or can you give me a link where I can find that?

thanks

bawanyh
03-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Thank you so much for all your help I will check it out. 1 thing I have to say this forum is turning out to be better then old M-F atleast in my opinion

Thanks

Dex
03-06-2010, 01:08 PM
I will up my diamond Rom today its an old one i did but i kno it works lol its 6.1 and easy to install so let me up it when i get to work and i will post the link here

bawanyh
03-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks dex cant wait for that.

Wrecked Johnson
08-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks for that ROM kc I will try it tonight. lets see how it goes. I used to use To0's ROM for diamond that is working great for me except it is serial protected which is ok. The only problem that I have is the new verizon diamond that has a SPL-0.58 for which there no unlocker so cannot put that diamond rom. Any 1 has the unlocker for that SPL-0.58?

Thanks

I hated that phone and I tried to talk to olipro and cmonex and neither responded to making an unlocker for it, its been awhile since I have looked though but even at the time that phone had been out awhile already so its doubtful if you will ever find an unlocker its all cabs and epst changes.

Mtdblock3
10-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Well I tried the rom kc provided and it worked well, I havent done an htc diamond in forever since android came out, btw, in registry the arcsoft cab is not there...until after you load the cabs

TimV26
10-11-2010, 03:13 PM
I have an unlocker that is just labeled diamond unlocker. If you would like to give it a try, PM me and I will get it to you.