PDA

View Full Version : how to flash a s4 from srint to metro help

yesymarie
12-15-2013, 03:51 PM
I need help cuz I want to flash my s4 to metro

123456&
12-15-2013, 06:37 PM
I deleted one of your post, please pay attention. you made a post in cdma iphone forum, and one post is enough.

elisa191
12-16-2013, 02:25 PM
I need help cuz I want to flash my s4 to metro

Hello,

I haven't seen a post on flashing the s4 to Metro but its a basic metro flash nothing difficult IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FLASH!

I am assuming you know nothing about flashing

If I were you I would simply pay someone to flash it for me and be done with it but if you REALLY want to spend the next 40 days reading post after post and learning how to do and in the end probably not getting it 100% then this is what I would suggest.

1 - Research flashing the HTC Evo to MetroPCS (All the settings will be the same for the S4)

2 - Research flashing the S4 to boost or verizon (There is a lot more information on that then flashing it to metro)

What your looking for are the settings for metro and then how to unlock and connect your s4 to cdma workshop - DFS - QPST exc so you can program the settings into it.

Have fun

elisa191

Discodisco209
01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
I can remote flash it for you, pm me for details.

elisa191
01-06-2014, 11:45 AM
I can remote flash it for you, pm me for details.

ummmm Most of us can remote flash it for him but this isn't a sales thread as far as I am aware

Discodisco209
01-27-2014, 03:47 AM
ummmm elisa nice to hear from you, Can I get the refund on those sprint overdrives you sold me with constant 3G roaming issues?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to be flashing ONE phone for personal use, there will be alot of nights trying to find FREE software that will help you flash your phone, QPST, demo versions of DFS and CDMA workshop and some good local MetroPCS PRL's, there will be issues with getting your device on metro if its verizon or us cellular, but It can be done.

Sprint by far is the easiest carrier to flash phones from to Metro, Cricket, Boost Mobile, Vzw prepaid, etc etc.

You'll need a ----- MetroPCS phone to use, alot of downtime for research, and alot of patience for trial and error, goodluck!

(btw, pulling -----s out of thin air **elisa** is a wrong way to do business, pls restrain from doing so)