PDA

View Full Version : LG Bliss Solution

eddiero
02-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Figured this out sometime ago and figured I would share. For those that want a simple LG Bliss full flash solution without loading a custom SCR.

You will need the following:

LGNPST
UX700.dll

You will then edit the following settings with what is shown in the screenshots:

MMS

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

WAP

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

DATA

MIP PROFILE 0

MIP PROFILE

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

*NOTE*

thephoneguy913
03-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Here you go

bawanyh
06-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Figured this out sometime ago and figured I would share. For those that want a simple LG Bliss full flash solution without loading a custom SCR.

You will need the following:

LGNPST
UX700.dll

You will then edit the following settings with what is shown in the screenshots:

MMS

WAP

DATA

MIP PROFILE 0

MIP PROFILE

*NOTE*

I want to know is this solution gonna work with multiple phones or all the settings will revert after activation?

Thanks

thephoneguy913
06-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Not a problem...if you guys have problems with settings reverting...you can always set up the Evdo tab in CDMA Workshop...you can also use QPST......Enjoy.

whitey10tc
06-27-2010, 12:24 AM
ux700 dll link dead......Try this one [Only registered and activated users can see links]

5Klub
08-25-2010, 10:39 AM
I clicked on that link for the LG Bliss DLL and get an error message saying the link has been removed b/c it hasnt been accessed in a long time. Do you (or anyone else)possibly have another link to the Bliss DLL?

bigglou23
08-25-2010, 10:53 AM
I clicked on that link for the LG Bliss DLL and get an error message saying the link has been removed b/c it hasnt been accessed in a long time. Do you (or anyone else)possibly have another link to the Bliss DLL?

That's my link and i just tried it and it worked great.

oriax123
09-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Does Anybody know how to put this phone in emergency mode? i know i can use lgnpst but it gives me a error thanks

pipita20
04-06-2011, 10:16 AM
volume up,volume down, send and power