PDA

View Full Version : bluescreen when reconnect phone!

angelgabbby
12-01-2013, 03:58 PM
I hope this is the best subforum for this (if not, feel free to move it or tell me where I should move it)... I've been trying to flash a kyocera Echo m9300 2.3.4 to Cricket. For some reason everytime I install the usb driver on my pc & then connect the phone, my computer blue screens. What do I do to fix the problem so i can get qpst & cdma workshop to find the phone so i can get this headache over with???
Thank you VERY much for any/all assistance.
windows 7 64bit

rich hathaway
12-01-2013, 04:37 PM
well sounds like your pc has the wrong driver loaded for that device,post the driver your pc loads for it here so i can see it,or just load a different driver for it,im pretty sure the correct driver is posted in the forum here.

angelgabbby
12-01-2013, 09:03 PM
kc02us_setup_x64.msi

rich hathaway
12-03-2013, 10:32 PM
sorry been tied up yest and today,but try this,ck the charge port to make sure the phones hardware issue is not shorting the usb port and causing the bluescreen,if you are ok there then uninstall your drivers (all of them that are kc02us) there will be several,check this by going to C\Windows|System32\Drivers or you may need to sub to System64 in that path.

anyway after you unistall plug your device and when drivers fail to load navigate to the unpacked drivers i have for you here and point your pc to the one that says kc02us_serd.inf if that wont load try kc02us_bus.inf

make sure you have debugging ticked and pc connection set to charge only

and let me know how you get along with that.

[hide-thanks]
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [/hide-thanks]

angelgabbby
12-14-2013, 12:54 AM
sorry i'm just now getting back with you. I ended up getting my other laptop back up & running last night & used it to connect the phone, etc (with no problem). I am interested still on what the issue was with this computer so I will try your instructions & get back with you tomorrow. thanks a lot!!!