PDA

View Full Version : Free old School Nokia Unlockesr for pre DCT4+/BB5 models and master code generator.

mobilefreedom
02-22-2010, 12:52 AM
This was the first unlocking tool I ever used and it brings back memories . It is still up there and still letting people unlock nokias to this day.

It isn't perfect. It can't do the coolest stuff like the N and E series or the Nexus or N900. But for basic older simple Nokias it is a good little server. Be careful as there are some models listed that are DCT4+ which the calc won't work on. (DCT4 6010 unlocks. DCT4+ 6030 fails though listed).

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

An alternative is :[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Nokias' universal security default code is 12345.

Here is a Nokia master code generator to unlock security (not sim locked Nokias) . Idk if it will work on the newest stuff. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I have used it to security unlock lots of older Nokias.

BB5s require cable solution if the carrier won't give you the code.

A lot of people may scoff at old Nokias but they really don't make them like they used too. I'd put an old school Nokia, Motorola iden or Samsung Flip up against almost any fancy $400 smartphone for sheer build, reliability and ruggedness. Even the old Nokia charger was better. The new one is so small and tiny, they break all the time. The best answer is to get an old school Nokia charger and buy a $2 new school Nokia adaptor tip on ebay and problem is solved. New school compatibility with old school ruggedness.

Though old school, I think this is a good learning tool for newbs to get to understand gsm unlocking a little better before touching cables and testpoints and bricking their first phone. (lol. Be PROUD of your bricks. Just don't REPEAT them.)

CDMAguru
06-07-2010, 04:02 PM
i need this for my 2720. Any help?

Thanks inn advance

klct555
06-14-2010, 01:03 PM
This is a really good tool to have when unlocking older model Nokias, do you have anything for the newer models?