PDA

View Full Version : Where are carrier bundles stored when installed via iPhoneCDMATool?

minichrispy
11-08-2013, 12:02 AM
I looked in the /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone folder and I couldn't find a MetroPCS bundle. Is it supposed to be stored here or is it placed somewhere else? I am trying to activate iMessage by modifying the carrier bundles using this guide: Fully Unlock CDMA iPhone 4S 5.1.1 And fix MMS, Data, iMessage, FaceTime, and Carrier Settings - Tutorials - insanelyi ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I am currently using a Verizon iPhone 4 on 6.1.3 that has been modded for use on MetroPCS via the iPhone CDMA Tool.

rich hathaway
11-08-2013, 10:51 AM
your phone store its bundles in 2 locations depending on how you installed your bundle (via .deb or .ipcc) if you are wanting to edit from the phone you should edit from /var/mobile/library/Operator bundle.bundle if you want to edit from pc then just edit your bundle and push to phone,you will need a patched commcenter to do that.

minichrispy
11-08-2013, 11:10 AM
your phone store its bundles in 2 locations depending on how you installed your bundle (via .deb or .ipcc) if you are wanting to edit from the phone you should edit from /var/mobile/library/Operator bundle.bundle if you want to edit from pc then just edit your bundle and push to phone,you will need a patched commcenter to do that.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.