PDA

View Full Version : CDMA GURUS DOWNTIME!!!!

Dex
02-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Hello all im Dex Technical Admin for the site i apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused when i brought down the site tonight i will say now that before i or ne other admin make any changes we will annouce them an hour b4 we go about doin them to avoid a repeat fiasco of tonight if there are any problems with this please dont hesitate to state them here thank you for ur time an i do once again apologize for my mess up

Mr._Pseudonym
02-09-2010, 02:08 AM
Hello all im Dex Technical Admin for the site i apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused when i brought down the site tonight i will say now that before i or ne other admin make any changes we will annouce them an hour b4 we go about doin them to avoid a repeat fiasco of tonight if there are any problems with this please dont hesitate to state them here thank you for ur time an i do once again apologize for my mess up

;^) Good call. As early as things are, we have few enough members that a temporay outage wouldn't inconvenience as many as it would a year from now. However, announcing such things ahead of time is a good habit to get into.

Dex
02-09-2010, 02:09 AM
lol i had fun with it so i do apologize i scrambled to get the site back up ASAP it took me a sec to isolate the problem but once i did it was an easy fix

RIP MOBILE-FILES
02-09-2010, 02:15 AM
Good thing i read this post first i was screaming. I GOT MOBILE-FILES DOT COM AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHH. lol Glad its up again.

Dex
02-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Hello all CDMA Gurus will be goin down for approx 1 hr to bring to u a new style of forum we are also moving the forum to the main domain to hopefully increase traffic flow to the site we hope u enjoy it please stay tuned if u want up to date info on the transfer i suggest logging on palringo i myself will be on there so u can ask me personally how its going it wont be goin down till about 645pm EST so stay tuned for updates

RIP MOBILE-FILES
02-20-2010, 12:32 PM
these downtime moments make me sad

cricketmodder
02-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Is that why I saw meangreen holding you when i entered the palringo chat?

Dex
02-23-2010, 12:50 AM
CDMA Gurus will be goin down tomorrow to address a patch for vbulletin please bare with us it should be going down about 1 pm EST tomorrow afternoon sry ahead of time for any inconvieince.

Dex
02-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Downtime postponed till 2 pm EST

Dex
02-23-2010, 04:14 PM
We have successfully updated if there are ne bugs please post them in the bug section please and thank you for your patience

Dex
03-29-2010, 10:40 PM
It's that time again we are gonna have to bring down the site to bring some more vbulletin updates along with the March Contest winners and new staff members the Scheduled downtime will be at about 11 PM on Mar 31 and we should be back up by 12 AM April 1 please bare with us and we apologize in advance for any inconvienice. \

P.S. Get those final thanks in they are always counted

whitey10tc
03-30-2010, 01:41 AM
Is this going to cause the confusion that we had with the last update. There were issues with logins, PM's, etc. that got messed up. At least with my profile.

Dex
03-30-2010, 10:51 AM
last time was just a patch the same as this time we only had a problem when we switched over to VB from SMF

Dex
04-06-2010, 07:34 PM
More site downtime coming we are moving to a bigger and better server to allow better load times and uptimes we will keep u posted

Dex
07-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Well its that time again lol Dex has to renovate the site again so we will be goin down there is no actual date and time set forth as it takes a lot of time to do and i just moved and everything is a mess wife is on my a$$ if u kno what i mean but i will keep u posted

Dex
08-30-2010, 09:25 PM
ok im gonna see if i can fix the password issue every one is having i am also gonna try to make over the place so bare with me over the next few days but for right now im bringing the site down for upgrades to VB itself then i will try to make an all new style with some sexy new features in the background so it wont interfere with every day life :p