PDA

View Full Version : Cricket Advisor

whitey10tc
02-09-2010, 06:51 PM
I thought cricket was insane with the new cricket advisor forum. But I would recommend that anyone who has a cricket related issue for billing, cricket branded handset issues, service post there.
I posted a couple of complaints about a 4 month old billing issue that customer service would not fix nor would the corp store and another issue with my CNAM that was 1 1/2 yr old problem.
I received a PM from the moderator from there "a cricket corp employee" saying she would look into the matter a couple weeks went by and I just got a call from the cricket corp customer service in California and now my issues have been resolved with a 15 minute phone call with the right person.

thesmitty68521
02-09-2010, 09:52 PM
I thought cricket was insane with the new cricket advisor forum. But I would recommend that anyone who has a cricket related issue for billing, cricket branded handset issues, service post there.
I posted a couple of complaints about a 4 month old billing issue that customer service would not fix nor would the corp store and another issue with my CNAM that was 1 1/2 yr old problem.
I received a PM from the moderator from there "a cricket corp employee" saying she would look into the matter a couple weeks went by and I just got a call from the cricket corp customer service in California and now my issues have been resolved with a 15 minute phone call with the right person.

Is this a dealer exclusive forum? could you post the link? Sounds like an awesome deal.

whitey10tc
02-09-2010, 10:38 PM

Is this a dealer exclusive forum? could you post the link? Sounds like an awesome deal.
It's open to anyone with a cricket account [Only registered and activated users can see links] 0741.node0