PDA

View Full Version : LG Envy touch found this?

johnnyboy14981
02-08-2010, 11:50 PM
I thought I would post this. Maybe it will help someone. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
It's a link to an edited fileDB and and LG nv MMS. The original write up said to edit settings in LG Download 1.6? Again I found it and thought it may help someone having issues.

Dex
02-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Use Bitpim which is posted in the CDMA Software section select view filesystem i cant remember the exact location but just replace the files and go lol

k3rrsed
02-11-2010, 02:43 AM
I haven't found it necessary to use the edited fileDB or nv files when flashing a VX11000, nor BitPim for that matter. I've just been using QPST, LGNPST 1.1 Lab Version, a VX11K dll and LGNPST_GenericModel_Ver_2_0_29_0.dll. I flash a lot of enV Touches, and I've never needed anything else. 8)

ownmart
02-14-2010, 12:23 PM
I haven't found it necessary to use the edited fileDB or nv files when flashing a VX11000, nor BitPim for that matter. I've just been using QPST, LGNPST 1.1 Lab Version, a VX11K dll and LGNPST_GenericModel_Ver_2_0_29_0.dll. I flash a lot of enV Touches, and I've never needed anything else. 8)

anyone have Issues with lgpnst not allowing phone settings to be changed and coming up as unknown device with dll and this version of generic dll? (I have tried unregistering and reregistering, and a different download of each of these dlls)

bawanyh
03-02-2010, 06:30 PM

anyone have Issues with lgpnst not allowing phone settings to be changed and coming up as unknown device with dll and this version of generic dll? (I have tried unregistering and reregistering, and a different download of each of these dlls)

You need lgnpst generic dll to go along with the original dll put both of these together in a model folder of your lgnpst and then right click on the orginal dll and hit register. that should take care of that problem

manny1110
03-16-2010, 08:23 PM
the original filedb and lgnvmms was orignally posted by krjavi, just trin to give credit where its due.

Genuwine1976
03-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Great post will keep this as a backup solution just in case all else fails...

Tannus
03-17-2010, 05:05 AM
If U have a hex editor fileDB's R pretty easy 2 edit URself. I always pull with Bit pim & write with QPST. That works with every LG I've come across.

Dex
03-17-2010, 12:06 PM
yes filedb and paramtable1 work on all lgs just ask gt supab i helped him out with the vx5600

VersatileTeam
04-01-2010, 02:42 PM
JohnnyBoy ... thank you very much for posting this solution. it worked perfectly! I have been trying to use LG PST but could not find anywhere the DLL for the VX11K. Now my phone is 100% flashed.
Thanks again.

I thought I would post this. Maybe it will help someone. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
It's a link to an edited fileDB and and LG nv MMS. The original write up said to edit settings in LG Download 1.6? Again I found it and thought it may help someone having issues.