PDA

View Full Version : MetroPCS LG-MS770 Can't connect to write Programming. Please help!

baaxmedia
09-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Hi, i have this MetroPCS Lg Motion 4G that i was able to flash ROM to CM10 with JB 4.1.2, everything was working fine but i dont know how to fix this problem. It happens in all programing software (QPST, DFS, CDMA Workshop).

If i do the #06 to get IMEI, it shows blank. I already tried different USB ports and get the same problem.

I get "No Phone" connection and then after a sec cycles to "AO-8960" and then a few secs and "unknown no ESN".

Here's a video. Please help.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thanks a lot.

sawan20
05-21-2014, 06:55 AM
It is impossible to connect with it. You should leave it.

rich hathaway
05-21-2014, 11:44 AM
it is not impossible to connect with that phone,not sure where you are getting your info from but it is possible to connect with any phone with the proper tools.

discodisco19
07-03-2014, 11:25 PM
even before you flashed that custom rom was it able to get diagnostics port in cdma or dfs?

Usually when you flash a custom rom whether it be a htc, samsung or LG, diag codes will not work. But with LG's you have to enable debugging, put the connection mode into LG software, or modem under PC connection.

Diag port should show up under device manager and allow you to connect, if not then flash back to stock is probably the solution, I don't mess with LG motions but that should do the trick. make sure your LG drivers are up to date.

goodlogic
11-28-2014, 09:57 AM
LG MS-770 Motion 4G Diag port: set USB "Charge Only" + enable USB debbug