PDA

View Full Version : De-brand mifi2200

skinnyman
09-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi I have MIFI2200 and i tried to flash it and i thing i did it wrong , so now it wont blink or let me reflash , so can i some how deband it and how much would it cost me ?

bakenast
09-07-2013, 07:19 PM
did you try to reset it with the pinhole button on the bottom

skinnyman
09-07-2013, 10:25 PM
did you try to reset it with the pinhole button on the bottom
Yes i did all that and true ip address ,

alenhoff
09-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Does it still show up under your ports on your pc? If so can you connect to it at all?
If it has an error does it state any information with the error?

skinnyman
09-10-2013, 04:23 PM
i can connect to it and it does shows up on ports , but i think i need to de-reband , when you usually connect yo your MIFI by by wifi the green light blinks or when you on line its always blinks , but my dont blink even i connect to it , and i tried restoring to factory def like i said still nothing , i thats why i think it need to be de-rebnad , but for me to de-rebrand would cost me like hundreds $$$ , so thats why i wish some one gave me just the file for me to download to my MIFI , but thank for your help any way

alenhoff
09-11-2013, 03:40 PM
What software are you using to connect to it. Or are you talking about connecting via WiFi.

bakenast
09-11-2013, 06:33 PM
just reflash it correctly, if going to vzw read/write nv 465,466,1192,1194, have profile 0 and 1 enabled with profile 0 active, and write prl or try a different prl, sometimes some vzw prls will not work for me and i have no idea why,

skinnyman
09-12-2013, 10:04 AM
ok Thank but , when you say profile o and 1 you talking about in CDMA Workshop or DFS ? and or how i make the profiles enabled , and when i try vieDFS to access data or read it says GET PAP_PASS CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM, GET HDR_AN_AUTH_PASSWORD CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM, GET PPP_PASSSWORD CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM, GET HDR_AN_PPP_PASSWORD CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM, GETHDR_ANAUTH_PASSWD_LONG CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM , So it looks like it dont saves the pvd next to ppp and hdr long

bakenast
09-12-2013, 07:55 PM
when you unlock the d....... and read in dfs,, under the data tab should show the ppp and hdr password in text string form,, if its not showing up send the 16 digit then the spc, then try to read, after you get it click to make the password hex form "numbers" then under data the ha and aaa passwords should show up there as well..... i always use 3.9 to flash them, but dfs trial to reflash, cause its super quick... another reason could be the prl,, for some reason certain prls work on mifis,, so try different prl's, doesnt make since but ive had this happen a few times.. and if the d...... is screwed up a little the active profile will need to be profile 1,,, had this happen too.. I know it sucks i spent tons of hours trying to flash a single mifi,, and wanted to skip it across our pond cause I was so sick of it.. :)

but if your mifi hasnt been flashed before the cracked cdma 2.7 should work to read and write the nv items

skinnyman
09-13-2013, 09:22 AM
I tried all those still NO luck :) , well i guess im out of lock , for some reason it wont safe passwords if i read vie EVDO the ppp user and hdr user are there but passwords are not there , and when i read EVDO on the doner phone its shows passwords , AND THANKS Any way :) for trying to help

bakenast
09-13-2013, 06:36 PM
dfs wont read or show the passwords on the mifi, but they are flashed to it even thought they dont show up...

- - - Updated - - -

dfs wont read or show the passwords on the mifi, but they are flashed to it even thought they dont show up...

skinnyman
09-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh ok how bout with CDMA workshop does it shows the passwords ?

bakenast
09-15-2013, 06:52 PM
no, they never show up.. at least when ive read them with cdma or dfs