PDA

View Full Version : HTC 6900 Running Android

meanngreen04
02-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Sexiest damn thing I've seen. I'm running it now with full gps, bluetooth, talk, text, and data.

Special thanks to all the developers over at xda for all their hard work.

You can run as a dual boot, or you can have it as a full boot. I'm running nothing but android no WM.

Follow this thread.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Make sure if you want to only run android to have all your settings correct as far as prl, mip, evdo, etc.

Next, you need to choose the method. Follow the link and use the directions. It's beautifu. I'll try to get some video up for you later.

Use the 240x320 for best viewing.

Work up per request by BigLou. These are not my own files, designs, nor work. I have compiled this from many sources and personally thank all developers of this method. Your hard work is invaluable to the phone community.

If you're wanting dual boot get the dual boot cab here and install.

Copy the contents of the next link to the root of your sd card. I'd suggest using a clean one. Formatted to fat32.
This is courtesty of Myn. It is the newest version of warm donut as posted earlier. If you didn't know, Google names all the Android builds after pastries. These XDA developers are sick. Make sure you move over there and give them some thanks, love and whatever else you care for.

Next, you want to go to your file explorer and go to sd card.
Run haret. Click on install of default.txt.

NOTE: The included default.txt for classic rootfs is configured for Sprint (board-htcvogue.panel_type=3). If you are using another carrier please adjust this accordingly to (board-htcvogue.panel_type=1). NoMoRootFS users not need to worry as this is handled automatically. This is per Myn.

It will boot up linux and install packages. Let it do its work.
You should have a Android screen and everything will boot. Enjoy.

After this, you may choose to boot android or wm if you installed dual boot.

Cricket users here is a complete workup for you.

Dex
02-09-2010, 12:42 AM
hellz ya the new donut build rocks i recommend it to ne one using a vogue

and by my own site i would use the 480x320 if im not mistaken it works well trust me

meanngreen04
02-09-2010, 12:52 AM
480x320..works well...but it makes it way smaller....if you want the market to work correctly flash 480x320 then the 240x320

Genuwine1976
06-18-2010, 02:48 PM
WOW I missed this one what clean looking rom.. Gotta get me another vogue now.