whitey10tc
02-08-2010, 05:54 PM
[hide-thanks]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[/hide-thanks]
For PPC Kitchen. Modified.

Help
05-28-2010, 11:16 AM
I tried using Ext package rebuilder to convert to an ext. But it didnt work. Just trying to learn how to make a carrier ext.

Help
06-28-2010, 11:18 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
For PPC Kitchen. Modified.
I tried this OEM in the OSBuilders Kitchen (groves new MUI project - a cool but unforgiving kitchen). The mmsmdnset does not come up. It does not come up to allow you to put in your username or password.
Thanks for your help. (I also need an OEM for MetroPCS)

Help
07-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Ok the OEM works just fine with the 6.1 Kitchen base.
I cant get it to work in a kitchen with one of the 6.5 bases. The mdnset does not pop up to allow you to enter your mdn and password.
Does anybody have any ideas?

whitey10tc
07-06-2010, 07:28 PM
I tried this OEM in the OSBuilders Kitchen (groves new MUI project - a cool but unforgiving kitchen). The mmsmdnset does not come up. It does not come up to allow you to put in your username or password.
Thanks for your help. (I also need an OEM for MetroPCS)

Ok the OEM works just fine with the 6.1 Kitchen base.
I cant get it to work in a kitchen with one of the 6.5 bases. The mdnset does not pop up to allow you to enter your mdn and password.
Does anybody have any ideas?
Not really sure, never used that kitchen. I use PPC Kitchen build OS. As for a metro OEM just change the setting in the OEM to fit your needs.

Help
07-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Well I added this oem to my extended pkg in my oems in my EVK with the VZW 6.5 base. I now get weather, stock even exchange server with google, but cant get IE or opera to connect.
I've tried to convert to an ext., but no luck so far.
Creating EXTs n OEM that work seem to be a BIG weakness of mine.

whitey10tc
07-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Well I added this oem to my extended pkg in my oems in my EVK with the VZW 6.5 base. I now get weather, stock even exchange server with google, but cant get IE or opera to connect.
I've tried to convert to an ext., but no luck so far.
Creating EXTs n OEM that work seem to be a BIG weakness of mine.Sound as though you have more problems than just this OEM. THis OEM doesn't even touch any of those registry wise. You could try to check the registries for the two browsers and see what is going on there. Because it's obvious that the OEM is functioning correctly. Have you tried the MMS does it work?

Help
07-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Sound as though you have more problems than just this OEM. THis OEM doesn't even touch any of those registry wise. You could try to check the registries for the two browsers and see what is going on there. Because it's obvious that the OEM is functioning correctly. Have you tried the MMS does it work?
I got it working in the EVK as an OEM. I have not started working on MMS yet.
My kitchen was the problem. I dumped the Cellular South and Vzw MR2 roms. After recmoding and reverse recmoding,(you talk about trail and error ). Take some from here and some from there and WOW, It works. What LUCK... With the help of ppcgeeks I - We managed to get the kitchen set up with maila 2016 cooking in(removed antthing not working on cricket - just the Sprint stuff.
My wife wants me to go to conseling (because I am spending so much time working on the kitchen).
Thanks for the OEM.
I'll play with the MMS as soon as I can. I dont want to get divorced.
How do I make OEMs for other carriers?

Help
07-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Sound as though you have more problems than just this OEM. THis OEM doesn't even touch any of those registry wise. You could try to check the registries for the two browsers and see what is going on there. Because it's obvious that the OEM is functioning correctly. Have you tried the MMS does it work?
Thanks both OEM are working great. It was the kitchen. All is working well now. Thanks again