PDA

View Full Version : Prl help to get 3g working

markley007
09-03-2013, 09:47 PM
I am new to most of this so please exscuse me if I do seem ignorant because I am. I am having an issue finding the right prl and maybe the SID number. I am in temecula ca 92591 area code . I have tried 15 prls and three different SID#. Could someone help me figure this out I would be much appreciated . I do thank you in advance. I am more then willing to learn more just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you .

iAreAirwick
09-03-2013, 10:54 PM
For metro 3032 worked fine in my area. The issue is that it works in some areas and in others it doesn't. When I'm on the 405 I just have regular data, but when I'm in my area I'm on 3g. You just have to find the one that works for you. I recommend using speedtest app to just find out whichever ones the fastest.

rich hathaway
09-03-2013, 11:18 PM
I am new to most of this so please exscuse me if I do seem ignorant because I am. I am having an issue finding the right prl and maybe the SID number. I am in temecula ca 92591 area code . I have tried 15 prls and three different SID#. Could someone help me figure this out I would be much appreciated . I do thank you in advance. I am more then willing to learn more just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you .

i will help you but first what tool did you use?

markley007
09-04-2013, 02:23 PM
I used the iPhonecdma tool .

- - - Updated - - -

I had that same issue last year when I was in costa Mesa . I know it works out here because I had 3G but the Internet wasn't working , like a fool I changed the settings and didn't realize that I didn't use data when in roaming. What SID are you using

rich hathaway
09-04-2013, 02:49 PM
you should be using 6503,lol i am talking to you on support right now also :)